Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Holy **** this humble bundle...

Creator: MrCuddowls August 14, 2013 3:07pm
1 2
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 4:08pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

>they give you the games on origin

almost had me there. nice try ea.

Actually, most of the games are on Steam too.

You should buy it. All the money goes to charity, EA gets nothing (which is a start, but they still have a long way to go to earn back gamers' trust).
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
Thatdudeinthecotton's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 4:12pm | Report
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 14, 2013 4:28pm | Report
you should search for an interiors designer. this bundle has too much *dead space*.
Spoiler: Click to view

Sig made by Tamy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2013 3:48pm | Report
Lmfao, my friend bought this and redeemed his codes on Steam. Then he made me download origin and gave me his codes, and they still worked on Origin.

So if you've bought this, bear in mind you can give some of the games you've bought to one of your friends too.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2013 4:31pm | Report
Searz wrote:

Actually, most of the games are on Steam too.

You should buy it. All the money goes to charity, EA gets nothing (which is a start, but they still have a long way to go to earn back gamers' trust).

i could care less if the money is going to charity. i always give my humble bundle money to the dev.

regardless, i don't want any of those games anyway.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 15, 2013 4:51pm | Report

Lmfao, my friend bought this and redeemed his codes on Steam. Then he made me download origin and gave me his codes, and they still worked on Origin.

So if you've bought this, bear in mind you can give some of the games you've bought to one of your friends too.

Well duh :P
It's been that way with Humble Bundles for ages. I've got a document with close to 100 steam keys now. (I often buy a bundle just for one game since it's really cheap even for a single game. I bought this one for Burnout alone for example)
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 4:05pm | Report
They added Red Alert 3 and Populous.

Too bad RA3 isn't very good...
I would much rather have gotten Red Alert 2. That's easily the best game in the series.

I know pretty much nothing about Populous. Would anybody mind giving a short summary?
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls

"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 22, 2013 4:12pm | Report
RA3 is enjoyable if you're a fan of the series, but yes, RA2 was a lot better.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide