Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Leavebuster?

Creator: Xiaowiriamu June 2, 2011 8:51pm
8 posts - page 1 of 1
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 8:51pm | Report
So i've read about the Leavebuster thing some time ago after getting banned for leaving continually due to my bad internet connection, bugsplats, pvp.net messing up... list goes on, mainly 99% of my leaves are ones i can't control and are indirect to moi actus reus.

So yesterday at approx 5pm GMT i was unbanned for the 4th or 5th time, can't remember how many its a lot. And today i go into 4 games, 3 i didn't crash, however one, a 3v3 normal game i crashed but returned 6 minutes later after reinstalling my graphics drivers (which apparently temporarily fixes bugsplats)... i played for the remainder of the game (35 minutes it lasted) so out the 35minutes i played for 29!...

i take a break and come back 2 hours later only to find i've been banned for a week? i mean... i didn't even LEAVE a game, i returned, and applying the literal rule on the term "leave" means "Depart from permanently". So technically the leavebuster is short in its approach and very narrow.

TL;DR Got banned due to LEAVEBuster for not leaving. WTF? >_<

Sent numerous contactual e-mails to Riot, they don't care. They just say " a leave a leave bla bla dont care about if a volcano erupted and killed your family bla bla... you left". Tried the support section, just doesn't work. or help.
Ya1232
<Member>
Ya1232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 9:02pm | Report
Looks like that smurf account is gonna get leveled then.
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 9:07pm | Report
Maybe try a new graphics card since that seemed to fix the problem, but I really don't know much about this tech stuff. I maybe a nerd, but I'm not that nerdy.
Xiaowiriamu
<Veteran>
Xiaowiriamu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 9:17pm | Report
Ya1232 wrote:

Looks like that smurf account is gonna get leveled then.

Indeed it is >:D
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 9:17pm | Report
Play HoN, this kind of **** doesn't happen and S2 actually cares :D

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 9:42pm | Report
What (S2)JohnnyUtah said to MoonMeander:

'Hey Moon, why don't you stick to feeding with Flint Beastwood to easy lanes and then whining all day in VoIP about how it was Daggius' fault?

I think you do a much better job as that because you're one of the worst players I've ever seen in this game. Oh let's not forget your own clanmates making fun of how bad you are and making you ragequit the game.

If you'd like to go leave and play a game where the average total killscore between the top 2 competitive teams is 5 kills @ 30 minutes, be my guest. For the remainder of the competitive community that doesn't actually suck at this game, stay tuned to big announcements coming soon.'
S2 cares alright. lawljk

Shrillex
<Veteran>
Shrillex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 11:20pm | Report
Sucks. Tribunal your ***!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2011 2:43pm | Report
@Xaioli

LOL yea some of the S2 guys can be douches on the forums, and the community in the best...

but with Xiao's case, something like this wouldn't happen :3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide