Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 291 of 334
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Anyone still following Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari? I'm pretty unimpressed after the last chapter

Disappointed? It hasn't changed that much since it started out. It's just as decent/mediocre as when it started.
Quoted:
And the same artist writes Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Me not getting it.

What's not to get?

I checked the former out just now because I really like his art, and it's probably the best one I've read from him so far. X Amnesia is just a mess.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Attack on Titan is pretty ****.

Anyone reading Handa-kun? Lately, I've been into comedys lol
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 7:56pm | Report
I'm still reading FMA, but I slowed down a bit and quit doing it quite so obsessively. xD
XeresAce
<Member>
XeresAce's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2015 8:36pm | Report
xIchi wrote:
Attack on Titan is pretty ****.

Anyone reading Handa-kun? Lately, I've been into comedys lol

**** as in bad or **** as in THE ****? Haven't seen many people saying anything negative about AoT o.o

Needless to say I'm not watching/reading it anytime soon either way xD was just wondering
Thanks to GrandmasterD for the sig!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 12:37am | Report
I've been on a sports anime spree for quite some time now.

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road
Diamond no Ace
Grappler Baki

It's funny how intense boring sports get with a few effects. Diamond no Ace is the only one I'd recommend for others though.
I did finish the rest due I like all kind of sports anyways but wouldn't recommend for others.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 3:22am | Report
Finally. It's four freaking am (ish), but I finished FMA xD

Thanks for recommending that, Searz. Great ****, definitely enjoyed it (obviously). +rep

While I'm still crying over that, I think I'll try to sleep now maybe. Might be a good idea
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 5:37am | Report
Joxuu wrote:
I've been on a sports anime spree for quite some time now.

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road
Diamond no Ace
Grappler Baki

It's funny how intense boring sports get with a few effects. Diamond no Ace is the only one I'd recommend for others though.
I did finish the rest due I like all kind of sports anyways but wouldn't recommend for others.

Go and watch Eyeshield 21.

American Football is probably one of the most boring sports out there, but this anime is just right for a sports shounen
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 6:47am | Report
XeresAce wrote:
**** as in bad or **** as in THE ****? Haven't seen many people saying anything negative about AoT o.o

Needless to say I'm not watching/reading it anytime soon either way xD was just wondering

It wouldn't make sense either way. His wording makes it seem like he dislikes it, and stating that it's ****, even if he's referring to the anime (which is far more flawed than the manga), it's still just hyperbole at best, flat out false at worst.
xIchi wrote:
Go and watch Eyeshield 21.

*pssst*read the manga instead*/pssst*

The manga has the same artist as Onepunch-Man :)
(although he wasn't THAT amazing at drawing back then)

Thanks for recommending that, Searz. Great ****, definitely enjoyed it (obviously). +rep

Happy you liked it. Now give the others a look :)

I might re-read FMA, it's been a few years since I read it, so I don't remember all the details and I'm unsure how far up my favorites I'd rank it.
Google has a job title called "Head of Black Community Engagement"..
I don't know whether to cry or laugh.. or both.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 9:32am | Report
Searz wrote:

Disappointed? It hasn't changed that much since it started out. It's just as decent/mediocre as when it started.
Well I still hoped it might get better, but the character development just reached a new terrible in my opinion.
Searz wrote:

What's not to get?

I checked the former out just now because I really like his art, and it's probably the best one I've read from him so far. X Amnesia is just a mess.
I really liked it, and I also think that Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e is pretty good too. So I'm a bit confused by the story quality of this one, which I think is worse than the other two because of the character development.

I'm having trouble describing why I like X Amnesia so well. Maybe(:) the mixture of some terrible-ecchi-slice-of-life-romcom and fantasy, a bit of horror and mystery. Same goes for Elfen Lied by the way. A guilty pleasure's still a pleasure.

I really like the art too.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2015 10:02am | Report
Yeah the art is neat and not too generic (ever read Highschool DxD manga? ****ing generic drawings).
Idk how to describe what generic means in this case, but it's just overly clean drawings with no real touch.
It's just plain boring.

Edit: Ok checked HS DxD on mangahere, the style seems way more personal than the release in germany that I saw the other day lol

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide