Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 321 of 334
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 3:40pm | Report
Haven't seen it, but I am planning to for the very same reason :)
Demo is usually right on these sorts of things.
"Gold can't buy you rape." - Mr Sark
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, has any of you watched it?

Can recommend. It was a decent watch.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2015 11:02am | Report
I am back from Sakurasou. It was good, thanks for the recommendations. When you watch an episode, scenes from episodes long ago can get a whole new meaning. Some things were a bit cheesy, but I'll take it. Furthermore, character development seems a bit shaky at times (like, something happens, a character seemingly grows, then two episodes later the character is small again), but one could argue that this is exactly how humans develop. So if you just believe it wasn't a little bit of messy writing but a little bit of greatness, then you're good to go.

Let me sum up my final rating with a new quantity(?) I have designed. Like a real scientific quantity it's named after myself, the only difference being you don't have to do it for me after I die: LAD (Latest's Anime Discriminant).

With some basic calculation, the approximate LAD of this show is: 0.0051 swimsuit time / total time. I call that impressive. (hint: that's a bit less than 3 minutes over a total of 576 minutes)
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 12, 2015 4:17pm | Report
I just finished Blue Submarine No. 6. No big feat as it's just 4 30-minute episodes.

Because of its shortness it's hard to say a lot about it without spoiling all the fun. It takes place in a semi apocalyptic world, most of humanity has died because of new intelligent monstrous species living primarily underwater. In fact, most species living on the surface are growing thin. It's rumored that these new species were artificially created by a certain researcher. In any case, the new species and the humans are at each-other's throats. Most warfare happens underwater, using submarines.

The story revolves around an ex member of Blue, an institute actively fighting the new species. You could call it an army, and a certain Blue submarine and its crew.

Now, I know this doesn't say a lot about whether you should watch it or not, but I recommend giving it a go if you're interested. I think it's better if you go in unprepared on this one.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2015 11:47am | Report
Started watching Trigun. It's pretty fun so far. Got to a point where actual plot is starting to happen.
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2015 1:05pm | Report
Autumn season sucks, I think I'll just keep up with one-punch man, those generic highschool superpowers anime or harem shows are too much for me, I'm past the point when I'm willing to waste my time on that ****.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2015 2:06pm | Report
Funny, I'm actually more positive about this season than about the last one (of which I only watched a few episodes of Gangsta). I'm probably going to watch Noragami Aragoto and I'll definitely watch Owarimonogatari. And who knows, maybe more.

EDIT: I do agree there's a lot of high quality terrible stuff in there though. So many full ecchi series this season.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 7, 2015 2:32pm | Report
Sooooo, The Breaker: New Waves ended. The authors basically went "We're tired of this manga, we're outta here."
The entirety of season two of it wasn't very good though, so I'm not gonna mourn its passing.

The first season (called just "The Breaker") is still great, but I do not recommend continuing it into New Waves.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2015 3:42pm | Report
Watched last season:

Gangsta
Himouto Umaru Chan
Overlord
Rokka no Yuusha

This season:

Haikyuu 2
Gakusen Toshi (?)
Norgami Aragoto
Owari no Seraph

Beginning of the year was much better. Haven't really been excited about a anime release for some time now.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2015 6:49pm | Report
Don't just list what you watch, that info is pretty much useless to most visitors here.
Give us some worthwhile details instead. Write something of substance about them.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide