Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 324 of 334
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2015 4:31pm | Report
Another video from the love of my life; DEMO-sama.

I'm a strong independent black mage who don't need no mana.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2015 11:28am | Report
HE GOT OFF THE BOAT

AMG

"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.

I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2015 1:10pm | Report
I tried but I couldn't find a decent "he's back" gif. Here's hoping he'll start making videos more frequently again.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2015 4:24pm | Report
Yeah, 3 months of no videos and then two in a week. I'm not sure if my heart can handle any more of this D:
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2015 4:10pm | Report
I just reread the Welcome to the NHK manga. I recommend reading it. It really does something to me every time I read it.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2016 10:45am | Report
Anime's starting to become more of a hype where I live, at least that's how I experience it. A while ago I was discussing anime with someone who was talking about anime stereotypes. I don't believe she was right though, she was more talking about the school stereotypes. So I told her that. Then she goes on saying she doesn't watch the ridiculous stuff I do. I never mentioned what I watched so I wonder what she assumed I watched but anyway, tldr, I asked her what she watched, go home, give it a go and it turned out to be a ****ty, almost ecchi high school fantasy romcom (semi-harem too) with terrible humor. Oh the irony.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, if anybody knows it. I'm enjoying it but you know what my taste's like. Also just thinking I got this recommended as a decent, high quality series that would instantly make me regret my watch history in shame gives me the giggles.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2016 12:51pm | Report
Haven't watched anime in almost a year...
Decided to watch Hunter x Hunter 2011...
Watched over 20 episodes and didn't get any sleep before work...
I've missed this!
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 6:36am | Report
I found gold amongst the sea of mediocre comedy series: Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. It's basically just about a group of all boy school students and their everyday stuff, it sounds boring but it's really fun in my opinion at least. The voice actors are also perfect.

Example:

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 6:46am | Report
lmao that anime is pretty bad but fun at the same time
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 8, 2016 6:56am | Report
I posted the ending song on another thread, and Sig Lady said it was really bad.

The anime is ratchet but so gold. Best moment for me is where someone encountered the centipede.
Sig made by me!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide