Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Manga/Anime You Read/Watch

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 20, 2011 6:30pm
3336 posts - page 326 of 334
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2016 7:49pm | Report
Oh yeah that was also good. Can recommend.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2016 7:39am | Report
I watched these this season:

Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Wasn't very exciting for the first 6 episodes but it got better towards the end.

Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Best of the season! Good writing, memorable characters and just a high quality production overall.

Dimension W
First few episodes was pretty interesting but the rest of the season was terrible. Probably the worst one of these.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shuku***u wo!
Highly enjoyable and relaxing anime, had zero brain activity while watching it.

Ajin
Awful CGI but the story was pretty good.

Boku dake ga Inai Machi
First half was great but the rest of the season wasn't that good.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2016 10:27pm | Report
Just watched your lie in april. I'm going to look like I smoked a fat joint in the morning, because my eyes will be so red from all my crying

I can't even make a 500/750 Dank meme i'm so sad right now
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2016 6:32pm | Report
I recently watched the anime for One-Punch Man. This is easily one of the best anime adaptations I've seen (admittedly not a high bar).
Animation is good. Framerates are pretty good on average. (framerate is number of drawn pictures per second)
Aside from the pacing being way slower it largely stays true to the manga, which is no small feat since the manga is one of my all time favorites. I'd say it's well worth a watch.

Edit: Have a video:
"Well, basically you should treat me like a prostitute." - TotalBiscuit
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2016 9:22am | Report
I really liked OPM as well, the comedy was spot on for the majority time.

I've recently started to watch Space Dandy and I have to say that the narrator in the English dub is brilliant!

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 1, 2016 11:10pm | Report
Not gonna lie, Space dandy seems like rick and morty in a way - obnoxiously funny
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2016 6:08pm | Report
Exams are coming so it's time for another romcom slice of life high school anime! Currently watching Kokoro Connect, really enjoying it so far. I especially love the great speed and tension they're maintaining, the source material must have been good. Only four episodes in right now though, so opinions may change.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2016 3:42pm | Report
Alright, finished. Pretty good. It doesn't answer all questions and the quality of the four extra episodes is a bit less than before (though still more than acceptable) but it's a fair watch alright.

Apparently some of the people behind it were real jerks though, so chances of it ever getting a sequel are quite slim. Bummer right there, I would've liked to see it done.

The series as a whole is still well rounded though, just don't focus too much on the cause of the things that are happening but more on how the people involved deal with it. I'm pretty sure that's what the author wanted to focus on too.

Pretty good. Fun mix of deus ex machina and strong characters. If you're going to watch it, do yourself a favor and don't look into the incident I mentioned. Might deteriorate your enjoyment while watching.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 14, 2016 11:55am | Report
I just read through Jurassic Academy. It's 7 pages, just do yourself a favor and go read it. That's all I really need to say about it.

In less exciting news I read a bunch of Oldman. The art is really nice, but there's just questionable plot point after questionable plot point. I wouldn't recommend reading it.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Latest Legend
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2016 9:00am | Report
Well, that 7 page has a better story than Toradora which I just watched :^)

Some parts were good, some parts were bad. Definitely not boring and the first episodes are pretty amazing in my opinion. Things just fall off a bit later on, especially one arc is pretty weird and the progression just slowly halts until it suddenly realizes it still needs to tell a lot in two episodes.

Not bad at all. Just not as great as reviews like this one (I accidentally came across it) make it out to be. He's right that the plot points are executed really well (as in animation, music, mood etc.), but that doesn't mean that the plot is good. Ironically enough half of the things he pointed out were amazing were actually questionable in my book. Yes, they portrayed this very well, but that doesn't mean that what's being portrayed can't be right out bad.

But the art is definitely good. The initial character building is pretty great. The OPs and EDs are really nice, the comedy is quite good. But to say the all-round story was awesome? Nah. People may like it, sure. But after like, half of the episodes you have probably figured it all out, see through a cheap plot device and it becomes filler after filler after filler except for the people who like to scream <insert female here> is best grill! Because in this series there is only one man and that is the MC.

This would have been one amazing 16 episodes anime I'm sure. Too bad they made it like this. So, not recommended but I won't discourage anyone not to try it out either. It's just not that great as people apparently point it out to be.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide