Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Mixed martial arts (MMA)

Creator: Dainou July 4, 2012 3:04am
211 posts - page 2 of 22
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 5:37am | Report
Hahah :D Should be p kewl.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:25am | Report

Edson Barbosa, his strinking and stance, everything looks so perfect.
The Terry Etim KO is really scary, got goosebumps when I saw UFC142 live. Etim went statue mode and just fell stiffly to the ground :S
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:34am | Report
Drops his hands after every combo but DAMN them kicks :D Pretty good form on a lot of them punches as well, good striker. :P
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:41am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Yeah but none of the wrestlers who fought Anderson fought him the right way.

Chael fought him the right way, but we'll see if the way the fight went was a result of Chael doing something right, or if Anderson wasn't fighting like he usually does.

It wouldn't be the first time Anderson had a lackluster performance.

Exactly, the fact that he made him fight Chael's fight by bull rushing him from the start doing what he was suppose to be doing. Many of the others all stand there letting him get the timing right. Okami did right in the start, then one knee in the clinch and he became passive. We all saw how that ended.

Slappiz wrote:

I think it's a top notch fight card. Entertaining fighters, I expect a magical event :P

The only one I would imagine be able to beat Silva in middleweight is Lombard, 1 punch and it's over if he connects and his take downs are outstanding.

**** yeah, UFC Sweden was ****ing epic! Had ear noise for about a week because of the crowd :P haha

Yeah I agree, I think this will turn out good. Unlike Maynard vs Guida and the Wanderlei vs Silva, pretty luck luster cards, even if some of the fights where awesome.

Well we know that after Boetch, he isn't a easy opponent. Like he lost 2 rounds and kicked the *** before knocking him out in the start of the 3 round. That dude got some power to. I dont think Lombard can do that, Henderson landed a few H-bomb, Silva just walked forward. He might have the best chin in the ufc...

Dman it-.- you have to press the link, cause UFC took away the video on youtube. As its revealing to much of there fights....Soon there will be no highlights either I bet...

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/82379861/
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:48am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Edson Barbosa, his strinking and stance, everything looks so perfect.
The Terry Etim KO is really scary, got goosebumps when I saw UFC142 live. Etim went statue mode and just fell stiffly to the ground :S

The kicks are work of art, its funny how he almost went the same way after Varner knocking him out. Hope he is back soon, probably now the hype train has derailed, still amazingly fun guy to watch.

Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:49am | Report
Tbh I don't think Boetch will be much of a problem for Lombard, although he is tough as nails. But I just can't see how Boetch could win this, Lombard is too fast, technical and has probably the hardest punches in the division. But we will see, maybe his just all hyped, but 31-2-1 (1) and haven't lost since 2006, this will be interesting for sure :)
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:50am | Report
Yeah Lombard is on a role, Okami was to fast and technical for Boetch as well. Still ended the way it did, just saying, never count Boetch out^^ Interesting yeah, like I could consider a Boetch a true test. Still to bad Brian Stann got a injured.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 6:56am | Report
Yeah, would have been a great match up. Donno I've never really been impressed by Okami.
Boetch is really messing up this division, I'm glad that he went down one weight class after the loss against Phil Davis.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:03am | Report
Can't blame somebody for losing to Varner.

As much of a complete loser douche as he is, the guy's serious.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 7:08am | Report
Boetch in lhw = strong powerful but small Boetch in mw = KING KONG! Lets Karlos Vemola can do the same.

Yeah and Varner got power, took the fight on short notice and still finish it. Now he took another fight on short notice, lets see how that turns out

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide