Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Mixed martial arts (MMA)

Creator: Dainou July 4, 2012 3:04am
211 posts - page 5 of 22
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 3:26am | Report
Yeah, only looking forward to Ronda Rousey. Luke Rockhold and Tim Kennedy seems to be to big for there shoes, at least Tim Kennedy. Woodley is Fitch v2 and I hate Nate the not so great with a passion, can give him that he looked good in his first WW fight, nice KO.

Other wise Strikeforce got some lower cards fighters that might be good is Lorenz Larking and Jordan Mein, Pat Healy is not that bad if I remember him right. There is still some nice fighters in Strikeforce, but I would rather see them in UFC. Though its a great with another promotion, would have watched it if I would't have seen duffys comment about it behind boring, before I saw it
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 2:22pm | Report
Boetsch puts dudes to sleep too though.. :P

If I'm thinking of the right guy anyway.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 2:32pm | Report
I will so laugh with you if Boetsch win this. Remember all other unstoppable forces that would crush everything? Like Jake Shields, mediocre vs Kampman, struggels to beat Akiyama and would have been beaten if Akiyama trowed more punches. I think it can go either way, thats why its interesting

As I said before, dont ever count out the MW Barbarian that is Boetsch. Like vs Okami, two rounds town, feed Tryndamere mode and BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 6:11pm | Report
Yeah Boestch is sorta like a human buffalo o: I can't count a guy like that out, although his opponent is clearly more "Athletic" if you will.

Sorta like a pro athlete vrs an ogre :3
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 11:57pm | Report
That comparison :P haha

@Dainou, Donno if I would call Shields a unstoppable force, he got great, GREAT grappling but that's about it. His striking is terrible and stiff. Not a Shields fan :P

SHANGO!!
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 17, 2012 11:58pm | Report
I'm forced to watch it with my fiance when a fight comes on >.> I don't know much about it, but I do know that Pacquiao owns!
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 12:07am | Report
Yes, Pacquiao, that awesome MMA fighter.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 12:09am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Yes, Pacquiao, that awesome MMA fighter.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 3:08am | Report
More Hype!

Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2012 3:58am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Yeah Boestch is sorta like a human buffalo o: I can't count a guy like that out, although his opponent is clearly more "Athletic" if you will.

Sorta like a pro athlete vrs an ogre :3

I agree about that, but just as Lombard, Boestch needs one punch. Athlete vs orge is what makes this fight awesome

@Slappiz, yep his striking might even be as bad as mine^^ But when he came to the ufc, he was suppose to slay everyone with his grappling. Just as Shogun was suppose to crush the competition. Telling ya, some have head impressive wins and wining streak, then can't make it in he ufc. I want to see Lombard fight Boestch, then I might want him in a title match :P

Keondre wrote:

I'm forced to watch it with my fiance when a fight comes on >.> I don't know much about it, but I do know that Pacquiao owns!

Haha I have been waiting for someone else to write in this^^

Paccquiao owns, but in a different sport, dont make fun of her guys:P

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide