Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Official I hate D3 servers thread

Creator: ConMasterFlash
May 15, 2012 1:22am
26 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » Off Topic » Official I hate D3 servers thread
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ConMasterFlash » May 15, 2012 1:22am | Report
Figured i couldnt be the only one who cant log in. About to flip ****. Or go to bed. Probably go to bed. Maybe next week, eh?
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar

ConMasterFlash
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Toshabi » May 15, 2012 1:39am | Report
I logged in just fine.
Toshabi's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (509)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Slappiz » May 15, 2012 1:46am | Report
Ghad, I want to play too... Work </3
Slappiz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Slappiz
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (60)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ShiftyCake » May 15, 2012 2:27am | Report
I can help depending on the problem. Did you type in your username and password and then it freaked out and rejected you?

If you did, just do these two things. Firstly, restart your computer. The main problem after the stuff-up is that you still have a LoL running, and it causes problems with the client being run again (even if gotten rid of).

Second thing to do is go directly to the folder and start (choose the admin one just in case). Or if you have a shortcut on your desktop or something, then click that. Do not go into your taskbar and do a search for the client. It doesn't work.

If that doesn't work, install the dll fixer (search "LoL dll fixer") and run it. Then repeat the process above.

I wonder if I've wasted my time? Oh well, I've typed it so there.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
ShiftyCake
<Member>
Rep: Notable (32)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » May 15, 2012 9:09am | Report
^I think you've wasted time. He's talking about the Diablo servers.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius

"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Canoas » May 15, 2012 10:27am | Report
it's amazing how blizzard makes Diablo 3 as an online game and then we can't play cause their servers suck..
Canoas's Forum Avatar

Canoas
<Member>
Rep: Prominent (153)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Scrax » May 15, 2012 10:32am | Report
I'm in :D Been playing for hours. Ah, it's SO MUCH FUN!
Scrax's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Rep: Distinguished (251)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » May 15, 2012 10:44am | Report
Canoas wrote:

it's amazing how blizzard makes Diablo 3 as an online game and then we can't play cause their servers suck..

Ya, DRM like that blows.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse

"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Canoas » May 15, 2012 10:57am | Report
The least they could have done was create a queue.. this is just ridiculous
Canoas's Forum Avatar

Canoas
<Member>
Rep: Prominent (153)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by caucheka » May 15, 2012 1:54pm | Report
yeah.. they just opened the floodgates and let everyone in. you'd think they would be smarter than that..
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
caucheka's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
caucheka
<Veteran>
Rep: Prominent (197)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!