Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Riotâ„¢

Creator: Scrax May 31, 2011 1:33pm
34 posts - page 2 of 4
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:43pm | Report

play HoN with me Scrax <3

and once again @Six

WHAT THE ****?

What? I'm sorry, but I'm actually having lunch break at work, meaning I can't actually check if it's US or EU. Scrax plays US from time to time so I can't exactly just assume he's EU, either.

Geez, I leave MOBAFire thinking it'd improve when I got back... and I'm still proven wrong.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:44pm | Report
SixSonatas wrote:

Geez, I leave MOBAFire thinking it'd improve when I got back... and I'm still proven wrong.

Where did that come from? O.o
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:44pm | Report
NOOONONOO

you have the wrong idea

I'm asking WHAT THE **** since you haven't posted for months and now you're back! I didn't expect you to come back and now here you are! ;D

glad to have you back <3

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:46pm | Report
*sigh* I work hard to get Six to log back into MOBAFire, and wrath gives #1 welcoming. ._.
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:47pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

Where did that come from? O.o

idk I don't have people randomly shout WTF to me without a reason that often =w=

NOOONONOO

you have the wrong idea

I'm asking WHAT THE **** since you haven't posted for months and now you're back! I didn't expect you to come back and now here you are! ;D

glad to have you back <3

Lol if that's the case, then thanks. I'm still going to be retired from guide writing but I'll randomly post when I'm bored.

PS don't WHAT THE **** without saying the reason or I'll automatically relate it to what you quoted me saying :P
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:47pm | Report
:P

well, welcome back :)

it's just like, if you are cold and all of a sudden hot water pours on you, you would be like "WTF...", right? ;)

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:48pm | Report
Xaioli wrote:

*sigh* I work hard to get Six to log back into MOBAFire, and wrath gives #1 welcoming. ._.

Just a minor misunderstanding.

**** HAPPENS! Luckily this turd was cleared away. In other news:

Riot sucks.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:49pm | Report
Meh.

They are okay for what they do.

S2 rocks, hell, they message you in game when it is time to patch, and tell you to restart the game :DDD

Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:50pm | Report
What good does in-game messages do when you can't even get past the log-in?
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 31, 2011 1:51pm | Report

:P

well, welcome back :)

it's just like, if you are cold and all of a sudden hot water pours on you, you would be like "WTF...", right? ;)

:3 well when you quote me saying US or EU and then say WTF, what am I supposed to think :v
At any rate, I couldn't leave my teammate Xaioli to deal with all the registration things so I'm here for some of the administrative work and a few pokes around the forums.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide