Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously bronies?

Creator: Toshabi April 3, 2012 5:56am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

136 posts - page 14 of 14
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:27am | Report
whats a bronie anyway
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:29am | Report
Malin wrote:

whats a bronie anyway

It's brony (singular) / bronies (plural)

"A name typically given to the male viewers/fans (whether they are straight, gay, bisexual, etc.) of the My Little Pony show or franchise. They typically do not give in to the hype that males aren't allowed to enjoy things that may be intended for females."
source

Or was this just a joke?
Malin
<Member>
Malin's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:32am | Report
hahaha awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
👌👌👌👌👌👌 pc master race 👌👌👌👌👌👌
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 9:43am | Report
Xiron wrote:

But who are u randomly insulting ppl? Shows your great character. Leave this place alone.

Whenever I'll see your nickname I'll think of this guy randomly throwing bad words around him. I know you dont care, but meh. Goodbye.

But who are u randomly throw ponies at my face and say I can't tell you what I think? Shows your great character. If you don't want my opinion then stop putting ponies in every single one of your posts.

Whenever I'll see your nickname I'll think of this guy is a ****** for liking a kids show and being proud of it, constantly forcing everyone to acknowledge that he likes it. I know you dont care, but meh. Goodbye.

like I said before, I'm not being any more rude than you are. I'd say it's probably about the same level of rudeness. Do you not like when I call someone ******ed? Then don't act like one in the first place. If you're going to reply to someone to spite them and then say "I don't care" then that's what you're being.

Xiron wrote:

And still I see signatures as art. No one wants you to watch MLP. We just like the show and thats why we make art with it. There are some other anime-sigs (I dont know which animes, since I dont care bout anime) as well. It's art.
Xiron wrote:

I dont care about your opinion in case of signatures.
If you ask for my opinion and then say you don't care after I reply then you're a ******. If you fit in that description then feel free to feel insulted. (protip: you fit in that description)
omagma
<Member>
omagma's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 11:58am | Report
And thats anohter report.....
Thanks to me and Elleeeeeka (love that name) for my sigs.
If i made a helpful comment on your guide/build, then hit that +rep button. or don't, its not like i care.
ALL HAIL QUEEN CHRYSALIS!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 5, 2012 12:02pm | Report
You are in no way allowed to insult other users. Calling people ******s etc is NOT ok. This is your final warning Canoas.

I would suggest laying off the haterade. If the only thing you can say in a thread is insults / negativity, then don't say anything at all. (that goes for everyone)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide