Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Seriously bronies?

Creator: Toshabi April 3, 2012 5:56am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

136 posts - page 3 of 14
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 2:02pm | Report
Like I said before, it's much easier to call someone else a troll and try to dismiss what they said instead of acknowledging the truth. What you guys are doing has a name though, it's called "denial".

And btw, the definition of a troll post does not fit my comment at all. If you want to dismiss it then either prove it to be untrue or illogical, but I doubt you can.

@Duff
I'm not a troll nor am I angry, I'm just truthful. Nothing I said in my comment is a lie. Liking or disliking the truth doesn't change anything.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:12pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Like I said before, it's much easier to call someone else a troll and try to dismiss what they said instead of acknowledging the truth. What you guys are doing has a name though, it's called "denial".

And btw, the definition of a troll post does not fit my comment at all. If you want to dismiss it then either prove it to be untrue or illogical, but I doubt you can.

@Duff
I'm not a troll nor am I angry, I'm just truthful. Nothing I said in my comment is a lie. Liking or disliking the truth doesn't change anything.

But "the truth" is kinda relative.
Hitler (random example) thought the truth is jews are no humans. Communist think the truth is communsim works.
Thanks to Xiaowiriamu!

Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:19pm | Report
Xiron wrote:

Communist think the truth is communsim works.

That's because it does in theory. In reality though, there will always be that one person who ****s everything up.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:22pm | Report
Quoted:
Hitler (random example) thought the truth is jews are no humans. Communist think the truth is communsim works.

The truth in those cases is that jews ARE humans and communism does not work because humans are selfish. Nothing will change the truth, no matter what people think. The truth is not subjective, it's objective.

Bronies are as weird as a foot fetishist that advertises it and wears shirts with feet.
I don't care if you masturbate to ponies or feet, it's the fact that it defines you that makes me think there's seriously something wrong with you. It's not normal.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:31pm | Report
^ This is comedy gold. I wish I had more room in my signature.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:38pm | Report
Hear that Luther? He thinks everyone who likes the show have the hots for ponies. Not quite the sharpest tool in the shed.

I know I can't over the sound of your fapping.
Don't be a nazi, stop masturbating to ponies.

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:45pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

^ This is comedy gold. I wish I had more room in my signature.

Like I said before, what you're doing is nothing new. It's called denial.

"I'm not an alcoholic, I just like drinking a lot." - denial
"I'm not a pervert, I just like letting people know that I masturbate to feet." - denial
"I'm not a weirdo, I just like to tell everyone around me that I like shows for little girls." - denial

It doesn't make you sound witty, it just makes you sound more depressing.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 3:48pm | Report
Hey Luther, if you delete your lolstatistic, you might be able to fit in Canoas's comedy gold hahaha

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Xiron
<Editor>
Xiron's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:16pm | Report
Canoas wrote:

Bronies are as weird as a foot fetishist that advertises it and wears shirts with feet.
I don't care if you masturbate to ponies or feet, it's the fact that it defines you that makes me think there's seriously something wrong with you. It's not normal.

Imo your "truth" is wrong. For ppl with a foot fetish, this foot fetish is nothing bad. Thats their truth. Truth. Is. Relative.
And watch out if u use normal... everything depends...
Thanks to Keondre!

Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2012 4:21pm | Report
When did I say a fetish was bad? A fetish is not good or bad, it's a fetish. However, advertising it to everyone and showing pictures of feet so people know what you masturbate to is bad. That's not normal.

Whatever you read is indeed wrong, but what you read is not what I wrote.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide