Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Why girls change so fast?

Creator: TheJohn September 5, 2011 4:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

75 posts - page 6 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 4:16pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

You must have one silky sweet voice if you can tell a girl that you're gonna manipulate her during a time of weakness for sex while doing the same to other girls and have her say yes.

^ The thing I absolutely WAS going to say until someone else beat me to it.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 6:38pm | Report
theBMB wrote:

woah Nighthawk, take a step back, you're taking this a little too personally. I don't really give two ***** what Dante does in his personal life, it would be impossible for me to change anything if I did, but the reality of this thread is that he's trolling the **** out of it and I'm just playing along. Call me a counter troll if you will. Although it seems the only person my counter trolling is effecting is you.

If you don't give two ***** about Dante, then just shut the **** about him? Honestly. Trolling and offering your opinion are two different things which you obviously need to learn. All I see from the posts you've made in this thread is someone I assume being butthurt at Dante. I see no trolling. There's also a time to troll. This is probably not the time or place.

DuffTime wrote:

Read your whole post. Thought about it.

Conclusion?

Dante gives guys a bad name.

And in my eyes he's an immoral confused person who uses other people for his own gain.

Having lived through it with my ex girlfriend, I take personal offense to people with that kind of a mentality.

Reading his posts, and seeing the things he suggests and insinuates, really good advice on how to be a loser.

But hey, if he wants to be a self absorbed *** who takes advantage of other people with no regard for their emotions, there's nothing I can do about it.

The truth is, I respond at all because it's never too late to realize the error of your ways, grow up, and mature as a person. I would hope he reads it and realizes that it's not all just a game, people have their emotions involved, and that he's purely on a mission to exploit and take advantage.

You can defend the guy all you want but you're not going to change my mind. He gives himself a bad name, and gives guys a bad name too. He's the kind of guy who is the reason that girls are scared to date and open up.

And that's my opinion.

Unless he's a troll. Either way he's useless.

Anyway why the **** are you getting so up in arms? I'm talking to Dante, not you. Why don't you just mind your own business?

Just because you lived through it doesnt mean Dante is anything you describe him as, Duff. You wanna know something about me? I hate my mother. She's done any number of things to me, lied, cheated on my dad, her morals are **** and she uses or tries to use everyone around her. When I was born, she tried to get me diagnosed with ADD, Schizophrenia, Dyslexia, Depression and various other things (including trying to get people to say I would be a cripple) purely so that she would make more money off of welfare. When I was 4 my parents moved away from each other and I was forced to go live with my mother because she lied in court and said my dad abused her physically and mentally. She is obsessed with money and went on welfare because she is lazy and doesn't wish to work in a proper job. A couple of years ago when I moved out and started living with my dad, I couldn't take everything with me so I asked her to keep some stuff. She refused and told me she would sell my stuff back to me if I wished (even if I payed for it myself), even trying to sell me a 1000 dollar computer I bought for my birthday.

I think I know all about arrogant *******s who use people for their own gain.

As far as i'm concerned Dante is none of those things.

Reading his posts, I see no blatant 'oh i use women they way i use towels' thing going on. All I see is someone who has had success with his lifestyle trying to share that with other people.

Quoted:
Everyone deserves your respect until they throw it away.
Nobody deserves your trust until they earn it.

Nice little hypocritical statements there I see. I won't even go into that.

And why don't I mind my own business? Why don't you? It wasn't me who started **** with Dante about anything, and at first I did mind my own business. If all you do in life is mind your own business you'll probably do just fine, but you'll also be despicable. Having gone through my life being bullied I know what it's like, and if you just want to mind your own business then go right ahead. However I won't because I know what it feels like to have 20 people jumping down your throat and shouting at you. A lot of people do.

And if you really wanted to talk to Dante about himself in private? PM.

As far as i'm concerned anything posted in an open forum is out there for reply by anyone.

theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 6:54pm | Report
holy **** nighthawk, you are taking this WAY too seriously. Just relax, relaaaaaax

also, as far as I know Dante never refuted any of my "claims", in fact he practically agreed with them, so...
iBradlee
<Member>
iBradlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 7:10pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

If you don't give two ***** about Dante, then just shut the **** about him? Honestly. Trolling and offering your opinion are two different things which you obviously need to learn. All I see from the posts you've made in this thread is someone I assume being butthurt at Dante. I see no trolling. There's also a time to troll. This is probably not the time or place.

Just because you lived through it doesnt mean Dante is anything you describe him as, Duff. You wanna know something about me? I hate my mother. She's done any number of things to me, lied, cheated on my dad, her morals are **** and she uses or tries to use everyone around her. When I was born, she tried to get me diagnosed with ADD, Schizophrenia, Dyslexia, Depression and various other things (including trying to get people to say I would be a cripple) purely so that she would make more money off of welfare. When I was 4 my parents moved away from each other and I was forced to go live with my mother because she lied in court and said my dad abused her physically and mentally. She is obsessed with money and went on welfare because she is lazy and doesn't wish to work in a proper job. A couple of years ago when I moved out and started living with my dad, I couldn't take everything with me so I asked her to keep some stuff. She refused and told me she would sell my stuff back to me if I wished (even if I payed for it myself), even trying to sell me a 1000 dollar computer I bought for my birthday.

I think I know all about arrogant *******s who use people for their own gain.

As far as i'm concerned Dante is none of those things.

Reading his posts, I see no blatant 'oh i use women they way i use towels' thing going on. All I see is someone who has had success with his lifestyle trying to share that with other people.

Nice little hypocritical statements there I see. I won't even go into that.

And why don't I mind my own business? Why don't you? It wasn't me who started **** with Dante about anything, and at first I did mind my own business. If all you do in life is mind your own business you'll probably do just fine, but you'll also be despicable. Having gone through my life being bullied I know what it's like, and if you just want to mind your own business then go right ahead. However I won't because I know what it feels like to have 20 people jumping down your throat and shouting at you. A lot of people do.

And if you really wanted to talk to Dante about himself in private? PM.

As far as i'm concerned anything posted in an open forum is out there for reply by anyone.

Lol
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 7:28pm | Report
Oh shut up BMB.

If you think insulting someone is jokes then just shut up. Honestly dude?

Let's take a look at how many times Dante's been insulted in the past two threads.

Quoted:
you make yourself seem like an *******.

Quoted:
******* losers just like him in HS

Quoted:
Douche-bags will be douche-bags. *******s will be *******s

Quoted:
Guys like Dante are out there and you don't wanna find out you're in a relationship with a guy like that.

Quoted:
Dante gives guys a bad name.

Quoted:
really good advice on how to be a loser.

Quoted:
you're kind of an *******

Quoted:
you are a chauvinistic bastard

Quoted:
You sound like one of those ****heads

Quoted:
just a ****ing idiot

Quoted:
You filty animal!

Quoted:
you're a prick.

Quoted:
******* of the year (ie you)

Quoted:
Most human beings do deserve to die in fire.

That's why we have cheaters, alcoholics, guns, war, rape, murder, Dante Rebellion, robbery, Lying, etc.

Quoted:
a huge douchebag

Yeah.

Jesus promised the end of all wicked people.
Odin promised the end of all ice giants.
I don't see many ice giants around.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 7:38pm | Report
I'm sorry to hear about what you've gone through man.

But you still need to butt out of my conversation with Dante. And you certainly don't need to defend him. I still think he's a douche for what he's said.

If he wants to defend himself, he can, but he didn't. He just posted a little picture of dolls kissing to show that he doesn't give a **** about romance and finds it trivial, and that he thinks I'm lame for stating what I did about it and defending the idea of romance that he views as weak and stupid because it can get you hurt. People like Dante pretend they don't care about love to protect themselves from it.

It's not what he's concerned with at the moment. It's not what he's interested in. That's fine. I still think he's a douche bag for what he wrote.

But where do you get off cursing at strangers who say things about him?

Who are you to talk to me like I've never had a hard time or a struggle in my life? Hmm? Just because you had it hard doesn't mean nobody else ever did. And I don't appreciate the patronizing tone in your messages.

Just as much as he has the right to post on these forums, I have the right to express my opinion and respond to those who comment on it. And you have the right to get mad about it, and post all you want, but when I come to you and tell you you're not changing my mind, don't assume that I haven't thought it all through man. You're kinda coming outta left field here with the aggression towards people who aren't even commenting about you. My initial response was simply, "Hey, **** this idiot, he can't talk to me like that and get away with it." And if we had been in person, that would have been the first thing out of my mouth.

But, as I thought about it (There are some good things about the time in between the posts on these forums after all) I realized you're probably having a ****ty week, and you're probably venting. I can't make any sense out of your posts any other way.

I mean really though, if you've thought it through and you're just trying to give me a taste of my own medicine then you can **** off and quit wasting your time, because I don't care.

If you're having a **** week, then take a break and a hot shower or something. It happens to all of us.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 7:39pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Let's take a look at how many times Dante's been insulted in the past two threads.

How many times have YOU been insulted in the past two threads?

Why don't you think about that one for a minute.
gwadzila
<Member>
gwadzila's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 7:43pm | Report
Whoader guys, can you get this into a private chat if it's just the two of you? You can work it out and plus, we don't have to see your arguement (no offense, bu atm your sending this thread spiraling off topic and making a lot of posts not relevant to the OP).
Credit to jhoijhoi for this intense battle.
Whenever you +Rep me, a puppy finds a home.
My builds: Gragas Veigar Soraka
My Blog is f*cking important.
WaffleWarrior
<Member>
WaffleWarrior's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 7:46pm | Report
go with the flow. its fun!

Thanks for the amazing sigs Brynolf,JEFFY40HANDS, Katoki, and myself
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 7, 2011 8:36pm | Report
Not poppy, nor mandragora,

Nor all the drowsy syrups of the world,

Shall ever medicine thee to that sweet sleep

Which thou owedst yesterday.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide