Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best tower pusher?

Creator: wRAthoFVuLK September 1, 2011 2:05pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 8:56pm | Report
Twisted fate's PaC can deal damage to the tower, and his E gives passive attack speed, so I'd say TF is #1 AP tower pusher. Also wild cards can clear minion waves hella fast.

...and lich bane
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 1, 2011 9:01pm | Report
TF is just...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo squishy though. It is hilarious to go push push push push and then escape a 5 man gank by teleporting with your ult though.

WW is better then Tristana early game, is what I said. Really any ad carry works as a tower pusher, so I kind of didn't say a lot of them cause of that.

Also trojan, sorry but Malz is #1 AP tower pusher.

Hamduden
<Member>
Hamduden's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 4:19pm | Report
Nidalee is insane when having Lich Bane.
Regards

Hamduden // Ezaculatte (EUW)
Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 5:13pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

TF is just...sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo squishy though. It is hilarious to go push push push push and then escape a 5 man gank by teleporting with your ult though.

WW is better then Tristana early game, is what I said. Really any ad carry works as a tower pusher, so I kind of didn't say a lot of them cause of that.

Also trojan, sorry but Malz is #1 AP tower pusher.

Okay, Malzahar is #1 wave pusher. Twisted Fate damages the towers more. You still have a point though.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2011 5:33pm | Report
He's not the best but, Jax eats towers pretty damn fast. Deserves an honorable mention.

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Urscythe
<Member>
Urscythe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 4:56am | Report
Best overall pusher is almost certainly Mordekaiser. He kills creep waves by simply running through them with his W, his innate survivability with his shield makes him difficult to force away from the tower without a significant response, and since his build usually includes AD somewhere (Sheen and Gunblade are very common items), he does pretty well against towers, too.

Sivir is the undisputed champ at pushing, but she's much squishier than Mordekaiser. Soraka is also extremely good at pushing after her buff.

But a good Mordekaiser is a split-pushing monster. He will either ignore or just kill a single person sent to defend the tower, and if you send two or more, you stand a good chance of losing the other tower being threatened (four people will easily overpower two and can still threaten the tower against three.)

Thanks to Jsta for the sig image.
Hahano
<Member>
Hahano's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 5:24am | Report
Honestly, "Tower Pusher" and "Wave Pusher" are synonymous. Almost all of the characters listed here aren't really SUPER PUSHERS at all. Sure Master Yi, Nasus and Wukong can hit a tower hard...but if you can't clear creep waves who cares? Master Yi's clear is OK, Nasus' is NOT GREAT and Wukong's is OK. Compare Vayne and Caitlyn, for example. Vayne might do more damage to a tower with tumble spam, but she doesn't have the AoE wave push that Caitlyn does. Therefore if left alone, caitlyn will push that tower down FAST.

You need both easy, low resource minion clear and good tower damage. There's only a few characters with both, and many characters with either one.

Best Pushers:

Malzahar - His Malefic Visions and one other spell can clear a wave instantly and you'll be up on their tower in no time. If left alone in a lane, he WILL take the tower.
Mordekaiser - Mentioned above me, but constantly pushes and hard to get rid of.
Anivia - Long attack range and can AoE the waves as they come to the tower. She has to try NOT to push.
Nidalee - Mentioned, but the heal attack speed buff melts towers and pounce clears waves hard.
Corki - Doesn't see much solo lane play anymore due to meta shifts, but he can clear waves and kill towers UNBELIEVABLY fast.
Singed - Clears waves by mistake and unkillable. He will almost always take his tower first unless against something monstrous or receives a lot of jungle ganks.

Honorable Mentions: Cassiopeia, Twisted Fate, Sivir, Morgana, Gragas

Check out my articles on my blog or over at my wordpress

Follow me on Twitter to get updates right away! (@Hahano9)

Check out my videos on youtube.
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 6:03am | Report
If caitlyn or sivir or tristana split push... like... the towers gone before the other team gets there. lololol

and Jaximus deeefinitely deserves an honorable mention. with rageblade, he's pretty damn fast, and then there's the whole thing that he can kill anyone who tries to stop him...
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 6:23am | Report
Nasus's clear is actually quite nice. It's def better then Yi and Wukong.

Morde is very good as well just cause if you send 3 ppl he kills them and keeps on pushing. TF is a very good tower pusher too, just not the best wave pusher, imo Malz is the best at that considering he can hold a lane just by using e, and can keep two or even 3 waves of minions at the tower the entire time.

Singed is very good, but Morde is superior as a pusher.

And Soraka is super good too :c

EDIT: I mentioned Jax before but again he's good and can take a bunch of towers when he gets his ult and guinsoo's if left alone. Not the best wave pusher though :c

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 9, 2011 9:40am | Report
Hahano wrote:

Master Yi's clear is OK,

I don't even..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide