Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fiora's solotop counters?

Creator: centurion911 April 11, 2012 1:27pm
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 6:55pm | Report
If we agree that Fiora is basically like every other melee ADC we'll find a happy medium. I can tell you a good Fiora beats really bad players (sometimes) XD
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 7:08pm | Report
Kayle isn't as easy as it seems, she lives of either pwning melees without gap closers, or disengaging gap closers with Q. Fiora can gap close twice, so if she's smart she can re-engage or force Kayle to eat her damage until she knows she can Q and E
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
Basinator
<Member>
Basinator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 8:05am | Report
Jax - I just had this matchup recently, and I had neutral stats + assists oafter right after the laning phase (something like 3 3 2-4 IIRC).

IIRC I only died or at least two times from a gank during laning.

I didn't rely on my AAs to damage. I went Q max first, bursted twice with it, blocked an attacked with Riposte and then walked away once he started his counter strike.

And just because he can dodge my ult it doesn't mean I can't use it. Infact, I can use it instead to DODGE HIS STUN because I might be able to force him to use counter strike earlier if he doesn't wants to die. Then I finish off with my ult. If he ults, i just walk away. And don't engage with your ult ever as Fiora on the lane, at least not to full fights. Just 2 stronk 1vs1.

Granted, that Jax wasn't that good, however.

Teemo? Same. Burst burst burst. Walk away. Repeat.

When I am playing her I put a lot of focus with bursting with Q or W - if enemy doesn't attack while you put Riposte on it does mean he can't retaliate with an autoattack, puts you on for free harassment vs him.

Not to mention Fiora has some sustain. I meanwhile I recognized it is quite formidable. It isn't about the small amount you regenerate - it is about that you can basically run the passive CONSTANTLY at the lane.

If you want to, I can provide some replays.

What's you ELO, guys? I was at 1.250-1.4k at S2, but I did play only 40 matches, some with a duoQ partner whcih I just focussed on to fed as a jungler so he hypercarried with kata pretty much everytime. Then, I went some rankeds with being extremly tired and not fit for them so I lost like 10 games in a row and ended up with 1.250k.

ATM I dont play rankeds because I am pretty much always with 3+ man premade.
Feel free to visit my guide - Taric Hypercarry
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 10:05am | Report
PsiGuard wrote:
Doran's Shield (gonna be good next season)

lolwut.. Implying it's not a good item right now?

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 4:08pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

lolwut.. Implying it's not a good item right now?

No, it's fine (probably not necessary though, lol fiora...), but it's getting the take-less-damage-from-autoattacks passive thing which is a little more specialized than straight armor, like Ninja Tabi.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 28, 2012 5:37pm | Report
Fizz > Fiora in top lane. When she ults, you just jump on your staff. His Seastone Trident cancels the sustain from her passive. Seen it a few times on stream where the guy will go "oh, he's playing Fiora *clicks Fizz*"
I support utility guided virtue ethics.
Basinator
<Member>
Basinator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 8:03pm | Report
Actually, I recall having this matchup recently (I think the first time it was). It was quite hard the early levels, but then I was able to beat him and ended the game with 10/5/8. He went 3/8/2.

I rushed Mercs and Wit's End. Can't recall the match right now to 100%, but Fiora doesn't need her ult up for all fights if they don't extend too much. At least my experience, I would avoid all-ins, but skirmishes are always OK for me.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 8:11pm | Report
I would consider Fizz more risky than most. It's difficult for him to build sustain and he relies on having enough burst to kill Fiora before she can DPS him down.

Could work (probably does), but I'd rather just pick Jax or something and beat her at her own game. Or zone her with Yorick. Or stomp her with Malphite if he isn't banned. I love me some Malphite.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 29, 2012 8:51pm | Report
I never lost to fiora with rumble, they just insist on eating my damage and not being able to disengage
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Basinator
<Member>
Basinator's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 30, 2012 1:31pm | Report
Which ELO are you guys btw?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide