Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Tankplank vs off-glass cannon GP?

Creator: Keels July 22, 2011 1:59pm
1 2
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 12:00pm | Report
Trinity Force give GP everything he needs to keep going, HP, Mana, Crit, Sheen Proc, An additional slow, MS, and a bit of AD and AP. Since it has HP, it also scales with Atma's if you pick it up. PD is more of an endgame item if you don't have any problem surviving, I usually rush TF and can usually complete it by 20 minutes in depending on how well I'm doing. I've gotten it finished as early as 14 minutes in. If you don't have it done by 28 minutes, you're doing something wrong.

You can tank dragon with Wriggles/Executioners, Sheen, and Zeal fyi ;) (and can solo it too depending on how your skill order, runes and masteries. With parrrley, he is much less reliant on AS to do so making zeal not a necessity).
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Keels
<Editor>
Keels's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 3:20pm | Report
Another point I'd like to bring up; I never see Executioner's Calling on gp! I would've thought more could pick it up. I mean, as an early item, it's pretty good! I think it's decent enough for him, and it procs on Parrrley. I'm gonna try and work it in as an early game sustain item.

I don't care about my rep, but you can +rep if you want to.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide