Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yasuo possible items.

Creator: Jack Rubino December 16, 2013 7:44am
1 2 3 4 5
drakon136
<Member>
drakon136's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2013 11:24pm | Report
Quoted:
The build I'm using that seems to work best for me is to max his E for last hitting, harassing and gap closing.

Or you could just last hit with your autoattacks like a normal person.
Kaggboer2012
<Member>
Kaggboer2012's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2013 11:25pm | Report
lol. srsly, ap yasuo is most op sh*t evur, the burst with is e+lichbane is op.
hi i am the best

ich komm mit mehrsilbigen nomenreimen die mehrsilbig sind und sich auf nomen reimen

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/aatrox-opness-guide-pls-dont-downvote-1st-guide-349029 CHECK OUT MY AWESOME GUIDE BUT NO DOWNVOTES PLX
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 6, 2014 11:46pm | Report
Ok so AP on yasuo is not worth as much as probably some crit chance :/

It was fun on tt and the point was just that hes got such a nice tool to last hit that he doesn't really need flat ad...

At the moment right now I am winning a lot by NOT getting life steal early on and instead rushing a GA right after statikk shiv and IE-- always getting ninja tabi, no mercs, not enough defensive stats on mercs and the point of yasuo is to block and avoid cc in most forms with wind wall.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 7, 2014 2:19pm | Report
I don't appreciate your building of the Blade of the Ruined King. I already have two ranked pentas on Yasuo and usually get an IE from 15-25 minutes. I build a Bloodthirster for solid damage throughout the whole q.

Basically how I play LoL
I am the Cripple
<Member>
I am the Cripple's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 2:17am | Report
As a 5th item I wouldn't bother with a Cleaver (don't know if you have figured out yourself or what, too lazy to read everyone's posts atm) but a Cleaver is over kill. The CD does nothing for your Q and E due to the 1.3 second CD on your Q and .1 on E (at level 5 on each of course) so that makes the CD aspect of BC pointless. Armor pen is also basically useless because you will have 91% armor pen if you have LW + Ult + masteries. If you want it for damage there are better options. Health, well also better options out there as well.

It honestly comes down to play style. If you want to get into more of a bruiser role Spirit Visage/Sunfire/FM are all good depending on who is fed. Tri Force is also a good item because of the damage increase along with the little health boost. GA is good as well if you know you will get hard focused and killed, I guess. Really depends on what role you want to play. I wouldn't go BT though because as a 5h item the game comes down to team fights mainly or someone getting picked off and if you get hit by any CC you're dead, which is why I prefer to get a little meat on my bones. All up to play style though.
Hannul
<Inhouse Addict>
Hannul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2014 4:49pm | Report

As a 5th item I wouldn't bother with a Cleaver (don't know if you have figured out yourself or what, too lazy to read everyone's posts atm) but a Cleaver is over kill. The CD does nothing for your Q and E due to the 1.3 second CD on your Q and .1 on E (at level 5 on each of course) so that makes the CD aspect of BC pointless. Armor pen is also basically useless because you will have 91% armor pen if you have LW + Ult + masteries. If you want it for damage there are better options. Health, well also better options out there as well.

It honestly comes down to play style. If you want to get into more of a bruiser role Spirit Visage/Sunfire/FM are all good depending on who is fed. Tri Force is also a good item because of the damage increase along with the little health boost. GA is good as well if you know you will get hard focused and killed, I guess. Really depends on what role you want to play. I wouldn't go BT though because as a 5h item the game comes down to team fights mainly or someone getting picked off and if you get hit by any CC you're dead, which is why I prefer to get a little meat on my bones. All up to play style though.

I get Bloodthirster second. I dunno what you're doing, but my full build is an IE, statikk, BT, LW, berserker's greaves, then last item is situational, could be randuins sunfire mercurial etc.
I usually stick with the mercurial for the ms boost mr damage and cc removal though.

Basically how I play LoL
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide