Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yasuo possible items.

Creator: Jack Rubino December 16, 2013 7:44am
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 8:16am | Report

The Cooldown isn't a major issue in the build, as pointed out the idea is all about getting good damage output from the Critical Strikes (which I can say is about 730-760 from AA once the build is complete) and the Armor Penetration which is at 76 that can deal massive ammount of damage through even Tanks.

You need to maximize his CDR Via AS on Q to effectively use him. trust me.
MyBloodisBlack
<Member>
MyBloodisBlack's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 8:22am | Report
what is AS?
"The Wolf eyes the Prey, The Cow eats the hay, One of them is a killer, The other his buffet"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 8:27am | Report

what is AS?

Attack speed. CDR doesnt affect his Q, AS is his "CDR" for that ability. You need it at it's lowest cooldown which is like 1.33 seconds, and I'm pretty sure you need a 1.45?ish (someone check that match) attack speed to pull that off.

Otherwise you cant your Q's out fast enough to constantly have tornadoes procc'd
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 1:27pm | Report

Attack speed. CDR doesnt affect his Q, AS is his "CDR" for that ability. You need it at it's lowest cooldown which is like 1.33 seconds, and I'm pretty sure you need a 1.45?ish (someone check that match) attack speed to pull that off.

That's what the wiki's saying. Or, 144% bonus AS.

Which, is also a little less than you have to get, since the AS per level is factored in as well. :D
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 1:29pm | Report
Ahh thank you for double checking that for me lugi.
Napoleon D
<Member>
Napoleon D's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 1:33pm | Report
Trinity Force Yasuo best Yasuo
THE Q PROCS THE SHEEN
i need to delete this account
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2013 1:54pm | Report
Napoleon D wrote:

Trinity Force Yasuo best Yasuo
THE Q PROCS THE SHEEN

On the first enemy it hits yea. Its a good "Im ****ing fed" item but shiv is better 90% of the time due to more crit chance and more synergy with his kit.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 1:24am | Report
Agree with otg, AS to reduce cd on yasuo's q is the most important thing since you need it to proc your tornadoes that are freaking important during both laning phase and teamfights. also a great thing when you chase or are chasing you. Many times third q stack saved my *** from an enemy jungler gank. And if they dive you and you have enough low cd on it, might get an easy double kill
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2013 3:43am | Report
could you possibly skip the AS boots and get something else since he only needs to build 50% AS to reach the cap for his Q CD? he would get the rest from his AS per level and masteries and botrk+shiv gives 80% AS, meaning with those two items not including his AS per level he would only need 34%, which he would get just by leveling up and unless i dunno how AS per level works but he should hit that 34% by level 8-10 meaning you could possibly skip the 5% AS mastery and still get the max cooldown for Q

i was thinking you could go AS boots with shiv then go hydra instead of botrk but youd be 4% AS shy from the lowest CD on Q so now its not really worth it so since you really dont need the AS boots to get a lower CD on Q what boot options are there? just merc/tabi?

someone should check my math on this cuz its almost 7 am but basically im saying youll reach the Q CD with just shiv/botrk and can build other boots
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Adovid
<Member>
Adovid's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2013 11:14pm | Report
The build I'm using that seems to work best for me is to max his E for last hitting, harassing and gap closing.

Last hitting with E is insane, early game its up as often as auto attack but you don't have animation wait time. Even running ap runes just so you can use it to control the lane early on seems to be effective from what I have played in twisted treeline. Magic pen increases effectiveness of shiv procs-- add in that he's critting the procs early in the game...

Skill list
EQEWEREEQQRQQWWRWW

Items
Doran's Blade>Boots of Speed>Zeal>Statikk Shiv>Ninja Tabi>Ruby>Vamp Scepter/Hex Drinker>Infinity Edge

I go ninja tabi on tt because he just can't win fights or escape if he gets caught without some resistance. Ninja Tabi synergizes with his shield so you can go back in more often and still win trades when shield pops up. Berzkerer's greaves doesn't seem as useful vs someone like ezreal-- especially when you spend more time using abilities to deal damage and secure kills.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide