Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yasuo possible items.

Creator: Jack Rubino December 16, 2013 7:44am
1 2 3 4 5
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Jack Rubino's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 7:44am | Report
im playing A LOT yasuo since he was out and got pretty nice scores for now, at least more then the bad ones. (i should practice to hit with third q and use wind wall wisely tho) anyway my build path is usually this:

Statikk Shiv Berserker's Greaves Infinity Edge- Blade of the Ruined King(i was used to build infinity first, but i find myself to be better building botrk first and infinity after) and at this point i always pick up my Last Whisper, but i dunno if its the best choice over Black Cleaver, i would like if you could help me to be clearly conscious of which fits better on yasuo. Also as 6th item (if not need of the defensive role of the Guardian Angel) i was thinking about Trinity Force. It brings your 90% crit chance to 110%if im not wrong(of course it caps at 100%) and you get even more att speed for your cds and aa, ad,a little bit of ap for your e, even if it isn't that important late it could still help a little bit with the burst when full stacked, and a passive that procs on your q.

If trinity isnt that great choice at all, what would be better in anyway? Bloodthirster? a Ravenous Hydra ? a Frozen Mallet ? Black Cleaver? What in your opinion?
"Your life is a burden. I bring you freedom!"
mastrer1000
<Editor>
mastrer1000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:29am | Report
does yasuo's q proc hydra? if yes, i would get that. note that i never played him.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:32am | Report
since his q is considered an aa and apply on hit effects like statikk and red buff (as a less ranged Parrrley) it totally should.
"Tu sei rob"
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:35am | Report

since his q is considered an aa and apply on hit effects like statikk and red buff (as a less ranged Parrrley) it totally should.

but is it ranged or melee?
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.

I AM UNRANKED.

also check out my Ryze guide
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:38am | Report
his q is a melee attack at 475 range (dont quote me on the range thats a rough estimate)

it procs on hits but only on the FIRST enemy hit by his q, so no hydra into a group of minions isnt going to proc it more than once.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
mastrer1000
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:50am | Report
i know, but i'd still get it for the additional burst.
Jack Rubino
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 8:56am | Report
trying it as soon as i have the possibility to play yasuo and get a full build.
"Heheh.... the laws of this world... I shall decide them!"
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 9:32am | Report
Honestly the most consistant build that works for me is Shiv, Bork, LW, and IE. Ive tried Hydra, but it feels awkward and Bork gives him an added kiting tool (Yes, Yasuo can kite effectively)
Helter
<Member>
Helter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 16, 2013 10:38am | Report
Statikk Shiv and Infinity Edge are definitely his core items. Frozen Mallet works well since his Steel Tempest is considered a Auto-Attack. I prefer building Last Whisper instead of Black Cleaver, but you can get it if you need more armor pen. Ravenous Hydra is good if your team has a good initiation, if not I prefer to buy Blade of the Ruined King.
Barph
<Member>
Barph's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2013 9:52am | Report
I really don't know why I'm seeing people build Botrk on him, Shiv/IE/LW/Hydra are all superior items for him in every way.

The shiv/IE combo is especially good due to the 90% crit from it affects the shiv so **** pretty much always deals 250 damage and his E procs it really well. Yasuo doesn't get much time to autoattack to make any use of BotrK and the other items are all better than it anyway for even AA damage.
I'm Varph, who is Barph anyway?
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide