I ask for a couple of things _BEFORE_ you rate this guide.
1. Totally FUN TIME guide!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Since I had a lot of flames for playing Hybrid trynda. Please really try this guide
ingame as if it was your own.
3. I wont explain everything like skills (costs, dmg and effects), you should know how to
use his abilitys because this is not a beginners guide.
So lets get serious...
Pros and Cons
Like every build this guide has some Pros and Cons.
1. Great dmg output. Because you buy Hybrid items like Gunblade you will be able to fight vs 3-4 guys and kill all of them.
2. Good survivability. with enough Fury you're able to outheal any dmg. 756.125 Health with 100 Fury
3. Good balance of AD and AP because you still need to attack
4. adds 150% of your AP and adds 100% of your AP so you will have the maximum of AP possible.
5. You are healing 527.5625 with just 25 Fury (25 Fury is 2 1/2 Hits)
1. FARMING... you have to have a decent lasthitment cause you really need the money
2. You will get flamed. I feel sad that a lot of people think trynda is an AD only char
3. If the enemys are too fed, I switch to pure AD cause hybrid is harder but more fun...
4. High selfheal until 50 Fury, then u dont really feel a difference
My Itembuild is pretty simple.
A Vampiric Scepter so you already have some lifesteal and it will improve your lane survivability together with your .
Then Basic Boots of Speed for some movement. After the Boots go first for Zeal and then the Berserker's Greaves.
After these 3 Items I want to improve my Heal/CDR so I buy a kindlegem and finish it as soon as possible to a Spirit Visage.
Now since you have enough survivability, you can go for some DMG items but before I do, I finish my Phantomdancer for the improved crit and attack speed it gives you.
Now I buy the Bildgewater Cutlass to get some dmg AND DONT FORGET ABOUT THE SLOW/DMG (I have it on the first itemspot so I just click "1" and cast it, thats the fastest way)
I Finish it by buying Hextech Revolver and Hextech Gunblade (and don't forget about the IMPROVED slow/dmg spell).
Now you just get the best Crit-AD and AP item in the game,
Infinity Edge and Rabadon's Deathcap to get to best improvement for your Damage Output
756.125 heal with 100 Fury
679.9375 heal with 75 Fury
603.75 heal with 50 Fury
527.5625 heal with 25 Fury
The amazing heal after 2 1/2 Hits but uneffective to let it stack up to 100 fury cause it's not exponential
I enter battles/teamfights by Spinning Slash, Hextech Gunblade and then a Mocking Shout. If they split up, follow one ant thake them down with Spinning Slash and Mocking Shout
Yes, AP trynda is akward but he is great fun.
Before you play him in ranked games you should play him in Normal a bit and try to get a couple of nice games.
You can tell I play him like a Hybrid like I used to play champs like Jax BUT with a tiny little more focus on the AP.
I hope you will have as much fun as Im having with him and I wish you a good game.
/Edit, sorry for the grammar but Im not a native speaker ;)