Cassiopeia Build Guide by Szanek
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hello, this is my first guide on MOBAFIRE and i want to make it best guide on this website.
" Cassiopeia - Master of smart casts" guide is very offensive, this is the only way to be OVER POWERED.
Greater Mark of Magic Penetration
Greater Seal of Scaling Mana Regeneration
Greater Glyph of Scaling Ability Power
Greater Quintessence of Ability Power
- Mana is very important with Cassiopeia.
- For more AP.
- For a lot of AP ;p.
U can switch 3x Greater Quintessence of Ability Power for 3x Greater Quintessence of Magic Penetration
MasteriesI went 21-0-9 masteries, these are best masteries, cuz taking everything in offense for AP and everything for mana in Utility. Defensive masteries are just outclassed by offensive ones for your role.
You get cooldown reduction, ability power, mana, mana regeneration and penetration, all whatu need.
Always when possible, i take ultimatePetrifying Gaze: (Active): Cassiopeia deals 200 / 325 / 450 (+60% of ability power) magic damage to all enemies in front of her. Enemies facing her are stunned for 2 seconds, while enemies facing away are slowed by 60% for the same duration.
First I maxNoxious Blast: Cassiopeia blasts an area with a delayed high damaging poison, dealing 75 / 115 / 155 / 195 / 235 (+90% of ability power) magic damage over 3 seconds and granting her 15% / 17.5% / 20% / 22.5% / 25% movement speed for 3 seconds if she hits a champion.
Next i maxTwin Fang: Cassiopeia deals 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+55% of ability power) magic damage to her target. If the target is poisoned then Twin Fang's cooldown is reduced to 0.5 seconds.
and lastly i maxMiasma: Cassiopeia releases a growing cloud of poison that lasts for 7 seconds, giving vision of the area. Any enemy that passes through it is poisoned for 2 seconds, dealing 25 / 35 / 45 / 55 / 65 (+15% of ability power) magic damage each second and slowing them for 15% / 20% / 25% / 30% / 35%.
Passive -Deadly Cadence: After casting a spell, any subsequent spellcasts will cost 10% less for 5 seconds. This ability stacks up to 5 times.
MY ITEMS SEQUENCE IS:
1. 20 Magic Penetration. These are my preferred boots, I get them 85% of the time because magic penetration adds damage to you and simply synergizes very well with your abilities early game, much better than cooldown reduction or dodge and armor.
2. 140 Ability Power, 30% Increase of Ability Power. The best AP item and every respective AP carry should have it. A huge damage boost for you, and it's 30% increase won't be wasted since you will quite a bit of ability power already once you get it.
3. 80 Ability Power, 500 Health, 15% Slow. Yes 15%, all your spells are either AoE or with cooldown lower than 3 seconds, but then again look at it. Noxious Blast gives you speed and this slows so that kind brings it back to 30$, Miasma has slow that stacks on this so it adds up. Twin Fang, well you must use two of above to use this one so slow will be already returned, Petrifying Gaze, if you miss your stun, this slow will in most cases make up to it and you will land your skills anyway. With that said, 500HP and additional AP are both offensive and defensive making it a perfect balance.
4. 375 HP, 375 Mana, 50 MR, blocks a spell every 40 sec. This is my first choice when it comes to MR, we can compare it to Force of Nature because many people do so. I simply like it better for HP it gives along spell block which can either be wasted or save your life, depends on positioning.
5. 70 AP, 40% Magic Penetration. Your enemies should have some built up MR, so this item is my usual offensive choice, although be careful, if they have more than 100 MR, then this item is good, if not, there is an alternative which will work better.
6. 50 AP, +30 AP and 25% Spell Vamp aura. I find this item quite amazing on Cassiopeia as last pick item or so, if no one got it. AP is amazing and with your DoT and AoE burst of your ulti, AND spammability of your skills, this will grand your great sustain.
IGNITE - My favorite spell next to Flash, it has a very viable role, most of the time this is the spell that will give me that one early kill or boost my DMG with strategies, it is such a great addition to your DoT spells. Although to make this useful you must be able to land these abilities so I don't recommend it to new Cassiopeias.
FLASH - Since the freaking beginning of time. Flash had been the most OP summoner spell ever. Cassiopeia uses Flash it to escape over walls, or to make better possition for better attack.
GHOST - Ghost can be used as an alternative to Flash. The speed upgrade will help Cassiopeia get quickly out from a dangerous situation. You can also chase people well with it. I personally prefer Flash, but if Ghost is your favorite, get it.
CLEANSE - If Cassiopeia is CCed at all, she usually dies fast. Cleanse can help prevent you from being stunned and focused quickly, but it only breaks the stun or whatever CC it may be, you can still get focused and die very quickly.
+Amazing mid laner, nice
harassment, good farmer.
+Very hard to gank
+This is SNAKE!
-Isn't simple to play.
-A lot of skill shots, meaning
she needs practice
Team Work / Gameplay
In a team fights, Cassiopeia is very strength, this dmg from her high AOE and her ultimate for a stun. Noxious Blast, Miasma, and Petrifying Gaze can destroy all enemys in a sec. Twin Fang, gives you best ability to focus a enemy.
Don't use your skills to push, use them to harass or push back. Pushing back means if you have Brand, Sion or Malzahar against yourself you can use your skills to push back the minions since these two push quite hard, and always try to use your skills with "shift" (smart cast) it is very helpfull. Request for a gank from jungler and try to score a lot of kills, if first blood's on you, dont be angry, get back in there and continue fighting.
Blue Buff respawns in 5 minutes
Total XP: 280
Total Gold: 80