Ashe General Guide by US5 Ghost
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
AD Carry Ashe
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
US5 Ghost's ADC Ashe Guide
|Hello, my name is Casey, or people call me US5 Ghost. I'm bringing you my first guide ever on MobaFire. This might not be perfect or "jhoijhoi" professional, but it's a start. Everyone has to start somewhere. I worked hard to make this good and a quality guide. I hope you enjoy.|
Pros / Cons
+ Ranged Champion
+ Very effective slow with Frost Shot
+ Volley is great to slow multiple foes
+ Global Ult
// Ashe as an ADC is a viable option because of her annoying slow. She can show her potential if the whole enemy team has melee champions. (That would be hell for the melee champions...)
- Extremely squishy untill Warmog's Armor
- Hard to play effective if not fed early
- Hard to aim ult if your not good with it
- Little/no escape options if ganked perfectly
// Ashe is very vulnerable to ganks the whole game because of her low health. For example, if Warwick uses Infinite Duress and you get attacked by another champion you are dead.
|With Ashe. you NEED to grab the AD side of the Offense Tree. The 21 points will get you to max out everything on the AD Side. This will immensely help your damage output and help you succeed with Ashe. The Utility side of the tree is just Summoner Spell Cooldown and making buffs last longer.|
- Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage: With these, Ashe becomes more deadly. Dealing more damage is definitely a necessity for a good AD Carry.
- greater mark of armor penetration: The Armor Penetration is handy for an AD Carry because they will be dealing more damage because they penetrate and ignore a certain percentage of the opponents armor. This will help maximize damage output.
- Greater Glyph of Magic Resist: The Magic Resist helps Ashe live longer against the enemy AP Mid, AP Support, etc. by reducing the total ability power damage by a percentage. This lets you take more magic damage because it reduces how much damage the enemy inflicts onto you. Therefore making you live longer and less squishy.
- Greater Seal of Armor: The Armor helps you take more physical damage. The armor reduces the total amount of physical damage dealt by a certain percentage. This will let you live longer because you are very, very week.
Cleanse: This is helpful for when you are stunned, blinded, etc. You are a AD Carry so you are super squishy. Cleanse can help you make a clean getaway by wiping off the CC.
Flash: This spell in almost any build because of how helpful it is. When you use your Cleanse, you can run to a wall and poof through it. This saves me at least 1-2 deaths a game.
Heal: This is a good choice if you don't have a support or a tank going bottom lane with you. If you aren't confidant a couple Health Potions won't help you, you can bring this spell to aid you.
- Focus: This passive is your best friend. This is good to get the jump on the opponent and ensure you will do some decent damage. At least, if you die, you will get an assist.
- Frost Shot (Q): This ability you toggle on. Only use it when you are fighting champions or monsters. This is also a viable getaway option. Start running when the enemy is chasing you then WHACK!. Slow them and repeat. Hopefully secure a kill in the process.
- Volley (W): Volley is good in a teamfight to slow all the enemies at once. This can give your team a way out if the whole enemy team is chasing you. It can also clear a minion wave during Laning Phase.
- Hawkshot (E): This ability is similar to Twisted Fate's passive Loaded Dice. But it only grants additional gold to you. Hawkshot is also a good temporary ward. (For about 5 seconds.) If you are unsure about going into the enemy jungle, you can hit the jungle and know if enemies are lurking there or not.
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow (R): The ultimate. This arrow can be a great tool to use when your team is starting a teamfight. When the teamfight starts, pop this baby in the middle of the action. This can guarantee a chance to win the fight because a massive payload of damage was dealt instantly and it stuns all enemies in its blast radius.
Ability Sequence Order
|Volley first. But the next pick depends on what you are up against. If the enemy tends to hide in bushes, get Hawkshot to make them show up. If they are more aggressive and tend not to hide much, get Frost Shot.|
|This item was made for AD Carries. It provides everything a ADC needs!.|
|This is another example of a item made for AD Carries. It gives you the whole nine yards.|
|This item is for if the enemy is building armor. If they aren't building armor, I would suggest getting The Black Cleaver to slash through the little armor they have.|
|Because AD Carries have such so Health and are so squishy, it is worth it to pick up a Warmog's Armor. It can give you that extra boost and tankiness in teamfights.|
|This item seems OK, but its passive is really helpful. Be sure to build those 30 minion kills!.|
|The Movement Speed bonus on these boots are normal, but the Attack Speed gained from them is really helpful. These boots is another universal ADC item.
*Note* - Sorry if Infinity Edge is not showing up. The item bar is glitched.
|Because you are a AD Carry, you can't die. If you die, good chance the fight is lost. Since Ashe has all the slow from Frost Shot and Volley and the stun from Enchanted Crystal Arrow, you need to try to place yourself as far back as you can and still be able to attack the enemy. This can ensure your safety and will result in a higher K/D Ratio. When you get the opportunity to get a majority of the enemy champions stuck in your ult, fire Enchanted Crystal Arrow at them. This will deal a great amount of damage and stun the enemies caught inside it. While they are stunned, your team is dealing damage to them. If the enemy team starts to focus you, make sure to take cover behind your team mates or slow them.|
|Ashe is a well based, well rounded, viable and reliable AD Carry. Her slows are terrific and the ult is a great tool to initiate a teamfight. She is fairly easy to get the hang of and master. If you have any comments, questions or queries about my guide, please don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Upvote if you liked the guide, and only downvote if you feel it is absolutely necessary. If you do downvote, please inform me of why, and perhaps I can rectify any mistakes I have made.
Have fun carrying your team with Ashe!