Fiora Build Guide by ChronicRedEye
Not Updated For Current Season
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Her ability to negate auto attacks is nice in lane but it's incredible in the jungle when trying to clear blue and red at early levels before you have Madred's Razors. There are not many champs in the game with a double gap closer and Burst of Speed is currently one of the best steroids in the game.
I just want to tell you a little about myself, I typically play solo top or jungle some of my favorite champs are Tryndamere, Wukong, Irelia top and i would jungle Udyr, Nocturne,and Gangplank so naturally when i saw fiora i was drawn in and picked her up on release. I think it goes without saying that right now(2 days after release) she's pretty broken but that could be due to nobody using their brains to counter her in all the games I've played with her seldom did the enemy get armor... they just cried op and lost.
Needless to say at higher Elo this probably wont be the case. Now that I've had a chance to play her a little both top and in the jungle its obvious that she can dominate early and mid and can transition into late game like a beast.
I have selected to require comment to vote because many times someone will down vote without any real reasons, with that said i want to encourage comments as i am always up for constructive criticism and brain-storming to get a different if not better idea. With her being the newest champ nobody really knows the best way to play/counter her yet this guide is most likely gonna change a lot in the next few weeks.
Greater Mark of Lethality
Greater Mark of Attack Speed
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Attack Damage
Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed
- Ghost-I've tried it but i feel very vulnerable with out a blink.
- Exhaust-Good to make sure your ganks are successful.
- Revive-See heal.
- Surge-Haven't tried it,probably won't.
- Teleport-Good for top lane dragon control and whatnot,useless on a jungler.
- Cleanse-Could be very useful against hard cc.
- Clarity-See heal.
- Ignite-Good for securing kills.
- Promote-...Dunno i wouldn't use it but hey maybe.
- Clairvoyance-Better for your support to have
Pros and Cons
- 3x Greater Quintessence of Attack Speed-because attack speed is soo good for her.
- 3x Greater Mark of Attack Speed-These with your quints will yeild 15% attack speed
- 6x greater mark of desolation-To get +10.0 arm. pen.
- 9x Greater Seal of Armor-Seals seem pretty standard i run on almost all AD champs.
- 9x Greater Glyph of Attack Damage-Some people would prefer Greater Glyph of Magic Resist which is still really good if you're up against an AP heavy team.
The way I see the junglers role in a game is to do everything you can to get your lanes fed. In some games your team may fall behind early from a simple mistake, as the jungler your really the only one with the ability to make sure the enemy can't snowball this mistake into a victory. Sometimes you may need to abandon the jungle to camp top lane just to keep your Irelia from feeding Wukong any more kills. Although it may be frustrating it is necessary if you want to have a chance late-game. You should never completely give up on the jungle, if you do it's likely the enemy jungler can and will steal all your xp and buffs while you starve your lanes.