Lux Build Guide by Talizeka
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
Hi everyone and welcome to the Lux champion build : Who said rainbows couldn't be a Nightmare. I hope you will enjoy my first build that I ever made on Mobafire and help you to learn how to play with Lux in the game.
Here you can find some stuff about:
Pros / Cons
-Can farm minions fast
-Really good Harasser
-Have a slow and a snared
-One of the Greatest Range of the Game
-Not a lot of mana (only at start)
Has you probably all already know, Lux is a caster with powerful skills.
For a better gameplay, I suggest you to take :
Mark of Insight really improve your magic penetration during the game and is very useful to pierce the enemy's magic resist.
Seal of Clarity can help you to regen mana because Lux's spells cost a lot of mana and it's a good idea to get some mana regen.
Glyphs and Quintessences of Potency are really great to start the game with a little Ap Bonus to deal more damage at start and have a great game.
You can also take Glyph of Force instead of Glyph of Potency, but I prefert to have flat Ap at start to destroy the enemy!
For my Mastery Tree, I went for a 9/0/21.
For the Offensive Tree:
- x3 for more AP by level.
- x1 for nothing -.-
- x4 to reduce cooldowns by 3%
- x1 for 15% more Magic Penetration.
For the Utility Tree:
- x3 for Heal and Mana regeneration by 4%
- x1 to increase by 6% the speed of by 6% and his duration by 1.5 second.
- x4 To farm minions faster in your line.
- x3 For increased mana regeneration by 3%
- x2 For a 30% more duration time of Jungle Buffs.
- x1 To grant the same amount of mana to your nearby allies.
- x3 for a 3% Base movement speed Increase.
- x3 for a 6% cooldown reduction on every spells.
- x1 for a 15% cooldown reduction for Summoner Spells.
Those items are great to stay longer in your line with Lux because she really needs mana at start or you won't be able to farm minions fast.
Here you can choose the boots you want depending of what you need. If you are targeted in team fights I recommend you to buy .
Ability Power Items:
- Could be a really great idea if you see that you are getting fed. When you are about 2 or 3 kills without dying at start, this item could be a great idea to get a really good boost of Ability Power. It would be really great with
- Really great because she really needs mana when she is low level.It also gives you a great ability power boost.
- A great item to fit with the and gives you a health point boost to get less squishy.
- This item is a MUST buy ! Of far the greatest item for casters with his passive of +30% Ability Power.
- A great item to make ur spells hit harder with his Magic Penetration.
- After your spells, it takes ur Ability Power score and add it on your next Basic Attack to deal tons of damage.
- If you want to build a Lux with CDR , I recommend you this item for sure.
P(don't forget to use it after each spell)
-At start, Put 1 skill point in to farm minions quickly and to harass ur opponent with his huge range.
-Put your second point in to harass ur opponent by snaring him and after use To deal huge damage on ur ennemies.
-Put ur third point inonce again.
-After you put 1 point in only in case that you are chased.This skill could save ur life.
-At level 5 to level 18, alternate ur points in andand finish to put your points in at last.
-Ohh and don't forget to put your points on ur ultimateFinales Funkeln at level 6,11 and 16 ! You won't be deceived !
-In team fights,with lux's super range, you can stay far of the team fight and still help your team. Start by casting and chain with .
-If you see that ennemy champions are all stick together or that a champion is running away because of his low health, cast Finales Funkeln to low all the champions or take the free kill :).
-If you see that an ally champion is in danger to die, use ur to try to save him.
Finally,I suggest you to buy
if you are looking for a great caster with a really great range and high damage with her Snare and Slow Spells.
I hope that this Lux build will help you in the future with Lux and that you will be awesome with this Characther.
Thank you for reading my build,