Miss Fortune Build Guide by Adreon
This build has been archived and is for historical display only.
PLEASE NOTE: This build has been archived by the author. They are no longer supporting nor updating this build and it may have become outdated. As such, voting and commenting have been disabled and it no longer appears in regular search results.
We recommend you take a look at this author's other builds.
Not Updated For Current Season
Miss Fortune Build
Not Updated For Current Season
This will be a straight up Bot lane AD carry guide on how to stomp with MissFortune.
Miss Fortune has been coming back into the meta lately with recent buffs she has become a more versatile ADC and is actually very good against the current meta of ADC like Graves, Ezreal, Corki, and many more. She is actually a good counter to them and lane against them well. Miss Fortune is also one of the fastest early champions in the game do to her passive . She also has one of the highest base HP for an ADC.
Pre Season Elo
I'm currently an 1521 Elo you can check my profile in the PVP.Net client Adreon is my name.
The runes I use is for early damage and armor then MR scaling into late games They give you
15 Attack Damage
24 Magic Resistance At lvl 18
You can choose to either take Greater Glyph of Magic Resist which are the glyphs that give you flat MR at the beginning of the game which gives you 12 MR at the start of the game but it's personal preference either glyphs work well.
Masteries are 21/9/0 getting as much of the offensive tree you can benefit from and points in defensive for the extra HP and tankiness.
- Gives you an extra 5 AD and AP when ignites on CD it's alright early and all
- Extra AD at the start of the game take it no questions asked
- Extra AS at the start of the game get it no questions asked
- 10% bonus Armor Penetration very good early so your spells like Double Up can hit harder
- AD that scales into late game must get it, it's perfect for MF
- An extra 10% Critical Strike Damage is great cause you are going to be building a lot of Crit chance and you are going to be scaling well with this mastery for bonus crit damage
- 3% lifesteal at the beginning of the game isn't that great but there isn't any other place to put the points in that is better then this so get it plus is does help a little bit
- Sunder is bonus Armor Penetration so your spells can hit even harder must get it.
- Perfect to finish off those low champions this is a pretty good mastery for MF and gives her more burst.
- Extra armor at the start of the game you'll need it for facing against their ADC
- 2 MR points not that great for you bot but helps against their Support a little bit
- Extra HP scaling into late game MF needs that HP early and late game very great mastery for her
- 30 bonus HP at the start of the game very good for an ADC cause an ADC needs that HP to survive
Why not go 21/0/9?
Because getting the bonus Mana, CD on flash, bonus move speed, and Longer buff duration isn't as worth it as opposed to getting extra HP and armor. The move speed you will find useless because MF's passive already gives you enough Move speed and the extra mana you won't need cause MF shouldn't have that much problems of going oom and the cd on flash isn't that worth it either.
There isn't much other masteries to go on MF other then trying the 19/11/0 strategy which I barely do the only thing you benefit from this is the 2 points in defensive getting Indomitable which is alright but losing the last point in offensive not getting Executioner might hurt you a little bit so for now I'll stick with 21/9/0
BUILDING MISS FORTUNE
Start with and 3x . You should always start with this because ADC always needs speed and with MF speed is essential, MF is known for speed because of her passive . Which is one of my favorite passives in the game.
Your core build can either be 2x and
So it would look like this Then you would also buy Health Potion and Mana Potion along the way for sustaining in lane.
Another core build I've been using is this
For extra damage and later getting a Zeal
MID INTO LATE GAME BUILD:
After you have done either core builds above I usually buy a after getting AD for some AS, Crit chance, and extra move speed.
After buying Zeal I finish up the because Infinity Edge is the core item on Miss Fortune she scales really well with it.
After finishing up your Infinity Edge. You should finish the .
The rest is history you can either choose to break into the defensive route or more offensive route.
Would be building a after Phantom Dancer is finished and then later building maybe a Banshee's Veil but usually you don't need to go this defensive
Typical Late game build
This will give you good AD as well as some good survivability though I find taking Banshee's Veil only against really high CC enemy teams. I would usually replace it with more AD like a The Bloodthirster.
After building Phantom Dancer you can either choose to build Armor Penetration which is building the obvious then later advancing to . Your last item should be a for your survivability.
Typical Late game build
ITEMS TO BUY:
- This is a MUST item on MF this is your damage you get insane burst from this and it works so much better then The Bloodthirster.
- Pretty simple for any ADC you need to bonus AS and Critical Strike Chance as well as more movement speed. Plus it works well with MF's W Impure Shots
] - Pretty good on MF you need the survival and the extra armor and Magic Resistance which helps and the extra life helps really well, get it after you got some damage items though.
- A good item but not entirely great for rushing on MF unless you are against a certain enemy team that requires you to have sustain. I usually build IE 90% of the games I play. Though after you have IE and PD you should have no problem building it for more sustain.
- This is a debatable item it depends on their ADC and team whether they have a lot of AD and extreme poking ability you would probably want to build this for the life steal and armor and the minion proc. I usually buy this against Draven, Tristana, and Caitlyn basically any ADC that outclass you and also if you don't have a support that gives you HP.
- This is pretty much a must item on MF kind of though it depends on the enemy team whether they are building armor or not (they should if their smart.... otherwise their dumb and u can continue to build more AD like a Bloodthirster)
- This item is debatable as well but to me I find no need to build it on MF because she has a black cleaver already tbh her Impure Shots will do bonus damage and stack on the target every time and she already has a AS buff from it as well so I find this item sort of useless on her and would rather build an IE or BT. Plus it's not mainly for ADC anyway and is more for AD bruisers.
- This item I hardly get it's only good if the enemy team stacks a lot of HP so the shredding damage can take effect on them so only build it if there's like a Mundo a Vlad just if enemy team has a lot of HP.
- Debatable item as well I never buy this item even if their team is heavy AP cause I would rather buy a Banshee's Veil and an GA so their's no point in it really.
ACTIVE: Miss Fortune gains an additional 25 movement speed after not taking any damage for 5 seconds, increasing thereafter by 9 every second up until reaching 70 bonus movement speed.
- a very good passive early and late game allows you to poke people better due to the speed though it does suck that 1 hit can get rid of it but it did get buffed by lowering the CD on it and increasing the speed overtime faster
ACTIVE: Miss Fortune fires a shot at an enemy target, dealing physical damage and 120% of that damage to another enemy target behind the first. Both hits apply on-hit effects.
- Great spell does insane amount of damage early and is perfect for harass definitely max it first
PASSIVE: Miss Fortune's autoattacks deal extra magic damage on-hit. This damage cumulatively stacks up to 4 times on the same target if no more than 5 seconds pass between each hit.
ACTIVE: Miss Fortune's attack speed is increased for 6 seconds and causes her attacks to lower healing received and health regeneration by the target by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Basically what makes MF really good wen activated you gain a decent amount of AS and it's also great for helping an MF last hit.
ACTIVE: Miss Fortune fires hundreds of bullets into the air which rain down at a location after 0.5 seconds delay. The area lasts for 2 seconds, slowing and dealing magic damage every quarter of a second to each enemy that stands in it. Slow lasts 1 second after leaving the area.
- Not that great only use it to slow down people while catching up to them or use it by escaping to slow them down it's an alright aoe slow.
ACTIVE: Miss Fortune channels for 2 seconds to fire a wave of bullets in a cone in front of her every quarter of a second. She fires 8 waves in total and each wave will deal physical damage to all enemies caught in the area.
- Pretty good ult at time but sometimes it's not it depends whether you did good in lane and got fed or not it can do insanes amount of damage SOMETIMES other times it sucks though it is great in the laning phase definetly try and use it to start a fight bot lane and as well as finishing off the enemy if they are trying to escape.
- Flash must take no questions asked a free gap closer which MF needs since she has none
- Really good helps put down the enemy faster basic for any ADC
- You sometimes take this it depends on your support and the enemy team sometimes that bait heal is great
- It's not best to run Exhaust on ADC but if it's neccesary for your team get it but 90% of the time i use Ignite and your support should run Exhaust anyway.
Pros / Cons
Insane burst damage
Very fast early and late
Really good base HP
Great Early game
No gap closer
Can get caught easily sometimes due to no gap closer
Falls a bit off late game
Get's outclassed by certain ADC that has higher range then her (Caitlyn, Tristana, Etc.)
Last hitting(CSing) as MF is one of the easiest thing to do her AA animation is extremely fast and plus she gets bonus damage from her W Impure Shots she is great at csing period.
Miss Fortunes Best Supports
NUMBER 1 SUPPORT
- Nunu is MF's best support imo but I believe he is no matter what.
Because Nunus Blood Boil gives her bonus move speed and AS so basically you have a double in AS cause MF's W and move speed because of MF's Strut basically you are unbeatable against almost any other combo bot
What beats this combo can be
Taric + Draven - actually they dont really beat you but actually give you a harder time you still are pretty even against them with proper ganks you should win
Taric - in general can just gives you a hard time
Taric + Tristana - Trist out ranges you so you can get ****ed due to tarics stun too you might lose this lane
Taric + Caitlyn - Same as above basically
Taric + Corki - Gives you a hard time need help from jungler mostly
NUMBER 2 SUPPORT
- Janna is a very good support for MF because her passive makes you even more faster and her shield makes your burst even bigger + your Q hits for godlike with the shield.
What beats this combo
basically same thing as above in Nunu's chapter but im sure theres a little more haven't experienced it yet.
NUMBER 3 SUPPORT
- Pretty easy to understand she gives you HP more AD and more Move speed whenever and her aoe ult can synergize with your ult so it can be a rape train in this lane
What beats this combo
Same as above
Those are the only ones I have mostly experienced atm I might add more later
Pretty much sums up some of the knowledge i have feel free to comment thumbs it up or recommend things to make it better. If you liked it thumbs it up if you didn't like it thumbs it down and sry if it is.
Yeah I will come back later and fix some stuff.