Complete Lee Guide
Lee Sin Build
Most Ad rush
Most ap rush
Final build example #1 ad
Final build example #2 ap
Example final build damage
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Threats to Lee Sin with this build
|Amumu||Amumu is very easy match up for you, he is very squishy. Counterjungle him he usually starts with blue buff try to execute him.|
|Shaco||Just shaco, nothing special. Try to get your buff in bush.|
|Kayle||Without her ult, she is nothing at all|
|Kindred||Nearly same as kayle|
|Nidalee||Early-Mid-Late Q + AA + E + R + Q = free kill.|
Note : In section called vs champions I used my own experiences, If u can takedown Garen just know this you are not good he is boosted.
So I am Radrihi from Turkey server, I am Gold now. Turkish language will come after soon When I had free time.
--Hope you enjoy guys--
+ Strong Early Game
+ Early Burst
+ Even when you 2, you can gank lanes without trouble
+ Very Mobile
+ He can works nearly all the champs well.
- Falls in late game very bad
- Complicated insec mechanics, very hard to master
- Full AD Lee is dead sadly
- In late you forced to play passive If you go AD
You can use some CDR or ArP.runes, I tried but I do not recommend it but if you wish you can freely use scaling MR runes. If you ask "Why dont you use CDR", I can tell you CDR runes are useless stuff on Lee Sin because you can get early CDR if you really want to take from thunderlords build. Greater glyph of CDR rune gives 0.65% per rune so you need CDR but also you need MR. If you want effective CDR you need to use 6 in my opinon and which gives you 3.9% but your Q ability in first level 11 second delay standart. Think you used it your Q is now 10.16 second what changed you can gain much more from masteries if u want as i say. And there is one point to talk about MR you can take scaling or greater MR but 3 empty rune slot you have left and that doesnt make sense in early game.
- You can switch Thunderlord's Decree If you feel your team have enough tank and go AD but in AD you have to play towers not kills, and In my opinion you should finish the game fast as you can or you are going to be useless.
- You can switch Assassin but keep it in mind Runic Affinity makes you more powerful in ganks.
- Reason Why I use Oppressor in AD Lee because of your red buff and your E slow that makes difference in early I mean you do not need to kill 5 champion for Bounty Hunter mastery.
First option I use :
Damage Lee :
- Without Flash how do you make Dragon's Rage + Flash, So Flash is the best choice for you.
- Teleport, Seriously you are not Udyr or Hecarim you do not need this summs.
- Smite is the best option for securing buffs baron and dragon , it also makes easier stealing objectives.
Creeping / Jungling
- Always start with Krug .
- Second pull your Red Brambleback to bush and execute him there.
- Now, You have 2 options ;
- First, You can take Rift Scuttler If you rush for gank Top Lane or Mid Lane.
- Or, take Crimson Raptor and go for a gank.
- If lanes are pushed by your team back to base buy Tracker's Knife
- In ranked play, you need to play very agressively in first minutes.
- Always check your objectives regularly.
- Gank every pushed lane, even your teammate ahead(gold, kill) than enemy laner.
- In late use your kick for making insec for ADC or APC If they are protecting well, try to kick high HP champions like Leona, Garen etc. to other squishy champs.
I need to say there is endless possibilities for Lee Sin combos.
1 - Q + R + Q
2 - Q + AA ++ E + R + AA(in mid air you can attack one time) + Q
3 - E + R + Q + Q
4 - R + AA + Q + Q
More Combo Variations
Thank you for reading this guide guys, hope you enjoy. Any questions, problems and advice please comment :)
Some Abbreviations Used In This Guide
AS = Attack Speed
AA = Auto Attack
MR = Magic Resistance
ArP = Armor Penetration
AD = Attack Damage
ADC = Attack Damage Carry
AP = Ability Power
APC = Ability Power Carry