675 range W
Twisted Fate Build
Not Updated For Current Season
WTF How did that hit me
Rapid Fire Cannon when stacked gives your next auto-attack 150 extra range. This works with Twisted Fate's W.
This gives Twisted Fate's W 675 range. That's a longer range than Caitlyn's auto-attacks and close to Jinx's rocket ranges.
Basically it's super long range and you can abuse it. If anyone gets within that sort of distance of you and it's easy gold card stun.
RFC doesn't take long to stack 2.
Adc twisted fate with rapid fire cannon is a gamble, because the likes of a late game Caitlyn or even a Graves will still do a ton more damage.
However off-tank Ad Twisted fate is defo viable in many team comps.
Rush Rapid Fire Cannon, then choose between blade of the ruined king or Hextech Gunblade, then go all tank (unless ur ahead then maybe more dmg).
Botrk when you're enemy players have a lot of health or have stacked armor. Hextech Gunblade when you feel you don't need to do as much damage, and desire some chasing potential combined with decent sustain in lane.
1) Pressure when you're against melees who have used up their cooldowns, but in general play passive and farm up for your core item (RAPID FIRE CANNON). All-in wise most top laners will wreck you. You can get away with poking them down then killing them when they're low.
Too aggresive though and you can leave yourself open for ganks, and a potentially snowballing top laner to face.
2) Use your teleport to get back into lane if you get a bad trade or an enemy jungler ruins your day.
Farm, farm, farm.
3) If you think you can get back in lane without missing too much cs, and the turret won't take too much damage don't teleport though. Save it for when you defo need it.
4) If your lanes pushing or whatever, look for opportunities to gank mid, but don't roam too far away from top. RFC is your core item and you want it as soon as possible.
1) After 6 look for opportunities to gank mid lane with your ultimate.
1) People won't respect the range of your w. Just keep on stunning when you're grouped and watch them die over and over again.
2) err, win game.