Tristana Build Guide by tianovski
Not Updated For Current Season
This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page.
Not Updated For Current Season
The masteries shown here are not yet updated for the current season, the guide author needs to set up the new masteries. As such, they will be different than the masteries you see in-game.
Hi,everyone.This is my first guide on mobafire so sorry for the bad design,I also dont know english very well hope you guys understand. :)
Tristana is one of my favorite champions till I started playing League of Legends.I tried a lot of builds, and i think i know the best ways to build her.Most of the players say that tristana is underpowered champion and does nothing,WRONG!In my opinion, Tristana is the best AD carry in the game.
And don't look upper stats they are not real ;)
Pros / Cons
+Insane late game damage
+Highest auto-attack range in game at level 18
+Great escape and chase tactics
+Easy kills early game and late game
+Easy farming entire waves with Explosive Shot
-Needs a lot of farm
-Low mana pool
-Hard to master,But don't underestimate
For runes i use
Greater Mark of Lethality
Greater Seal of Armor
Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
For masteries i use:21/9/0 the best ones for Tristana
But if your game is not going well u can to max Explosive Shot for better farm
Main Summoner spells
Flash is the best way to get out from enemy focus, or to chase your enemy.
Try always to do Explosive Shot + Ignite combo so u can be sure the kill is yours.
Heal is good spell for one AD carry especially when u play Ranked Games
Alternative summoner spells
GhostIs also good choise for running away or chasing enemies.
ExhaustIs good for slowing down your enemies if can't burst them enough.
SurgeIs also great choise to increase your burst.
Spells that you definitely don't need
ReviveIn my opinion is very useless spell.I think Revive is only compatible with Karthus
SmiteFor tristana is useless,because she can't jungle.But even for monster steal etc.I think its useless on Tristana
ClarityYes tristana always need mana but it's somekind of useless lategame Your choise:)
- Draw a Bead:This is Tristana's passive, That gives her the biggest range in game at level 18!
- Rapid fire:This is Tristana's (Q) ability,That gives her awesome attack speed at rank 5 up to 90%!
- Rocket jump:This is Tristana's (W) ability,Is great escaping and chasing ability.If u jump right in your enemy it will slow him, the cooldown is refreshed when you get killing blow or assist.When jumping through walls,make sure the circle is on the other side of the wall.
- Explosive shot:This is Tristana's (E) ability,It reduces healing and health regeneration by 50%.And it passive is when you kill minion it explodes and does damage to all minions around it.Also it is a DOT(Damage over time).
- Buster shot:Is Tristana's Ultimate(R) ability,It Deals large amount of damage and knock all enemies back up to 1000 units distance on rank 3
Ok lets talk a bit for the items but i recommend you to try my ownage one,how crazy it looks like:D.And dont forget if u play on this build you need to max Rapid Fire (Q) ability
- :You need this item for early game survivability and damage.
- : Boots with attack speed.
- : This where you start your crits When i take infinity i start critting 531 on squishies (depends on runes).
- :Now you have around 2.100 atack speed with Rapid Fire on.and you crit more often.
- :Noone can stop you now :D
- or Depends on the team, if they got more tanky champions, I suggest you to take last whisper instead,if they are squishies take bloodthirster.
- Now sell And take another or depends on team again :) .
Ok now here is another one,but i am not sure if it is very good i haven't tested it much,ok enough talking lets get started :D
- : 2x doran's blade for more dmg and not be so squishy
- :Attack speed
- :Crit around 700 now
- :More attack speed and crit chance
- Sell one for for HP and slow
- Sell another
Not to be so squishy.Strongly depends on other team and which one does their main dmg !!! So you decide.
In teamfights Tristana should stay back and get advantage of her passive( Draw a Bead ) to shoot from very big range.If you see that you are losing the teamfight, you can use your ultimate Buster Shot to push away your enemies.If they focus you try to Flash away or jump away from the teamfight with Rocket Jump.Early game kills- Try to jump right into your target when he is trying to run away with Rocket Jump and burst him up.When you see target on low hp for ex. 400 hp You can burst him so hard so he will be shocked :D.So jump near the target with Rocket Jump cast Explosive Shot on him Ignite him and Buster Shot him, try to this in 1 sec.You need a little practice but it works 100%. Those easy kills get you fed and now your unstopable :D Also don't forget to farm.
Laning and Farming
If you love to farm max Explosive Shot as i said upper in the guide,It deals more damage when you kill minion and it explode. Tristana Is very good with support like Soraka you can actually (spam) your abilities when she is giving you free mana.Also try to harras enemies so they cant farm,and it makes it easier to take kills when they are on lower hp.As Tristana you have to be a little more aggresive.The best for me is balanced farming and balanced champion killing.Because if you farm only it wont be very succesfull game.
So here we are i hope you had enough nerves to read all of that things,but if you haven't try to read them all you won't sorry ;).So Tristana is verry fun champion to play,even though she is hard to play,I am sure you will enjoy all the way to master her!:)If you have any comments, questions about my guide, don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Please Up vote my guide if you like it and Down vote if you don't like it,but inform me why so i can edit my mistakes.And again sorry for my english.Hope you understood everything.Fell free to ask!!! :) I will update soon.