Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's (tentative) signature store

Creator: jhoijhoi July 14, 2011 7:05am
Adeori
<Member>
Adeori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 12:11pm | Report
Hi again Jai ^_^
Writing a new guide, so I need a new banner, the same proportions as the last one
I'd like 'Nimble Nidalee' 'by Adeori' written on it.
The image would be this.

I'd also like a normal ending banner, with this image, and the text 'Thanks for reading!' also, if possible, could you please pop a faint watermark saying 'Adeori' on it? ^_^

Thanks in advance~!
>> Sigs : JhoiJhoi, TheNamelessBard & myself <<

.:| Nida | Evelynn | Fizz |:.
Rys Aberdeen
<Member>
Rys Aberdeen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 5:20pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I am REALLY behind. I'll try to get some of these done soon, but I have no promises... :/

As I complete each request, I'll update this post with my additions. My holidays were fun, thanks to those who asked :)

And yeah... for someone who apparently makes **** sigs, I'm getting a lot of requests ;)

Lmao who said you had **** sigs. They are nooblet. Haha its fine dont rush it. I made my own ****ty little banner till you get round to it.
Clicking +rep has a 20% chance to give you 6-pack abs. Karma baby.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 5:58pm | Report
Enter your response here...vet status op. Makes everything betta.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2011 7:02pm | Report
Hey Jai, don't worry I'm not here to provide you with even more work n_n. Instead, I've made a signature for you:

I figured, you probably don't have a warwick sig. Anyway, tell me what you think and enjoy it! ^^
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 3:29am | Report
Wow Nick, thank you! My ****ing god, that's a Warwick skin??? It's gonna look insane in-game D: I actually think the signature is very good, how did you make the border?

Thanks Nick <3
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 3:33am | Report
^ Yeah that is a warwick skin and I just bought it n_n. If you ever wanna see it, just PM me ^^. The border is created by putting a separate layer over the entire sig and then use a specific blend mode (forgot the name). I did the same with your name.
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 4:40am | Report

I made two... I wasn't sure which colour effect I liked more :) If you could, please use both ^^

♡ sig by me ♡
Adeori
<Member>
Adeori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 7:24am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Wow Jai! That text is... amazing :o
>> Sigs : JhoiJhoi, TheNamelessBard & myself <<

.:| Nida | Evelynn | Fizz |:.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 12:27pm | Report
Got both of them in my sig jhoi, thanks for being awesome. :)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2011 3:26pm | Report
Diesel: No worries :) If you don't like one of them, just don't use it :P If you don't like either of them, I can try making a new one?

Adeori: haha thank you! I was so happy that it turned out well. Took me ages to make the text though =.= A real artist would have just been able to draw it. I had to do a lot of cutting and pasting, smudging and erasing. Siiiiigh.

I am REALLY behind. I'll try to get some of these done soon, but I have no promises... :/

As I complete each request, I'll update this post with my additions. My holidays were fun, thanks to those who asked :)

And yeah... for someone who apparently makes **** sigs, I'm getting a lot of requests ;)

I would be so happy if you did this for me, and if it doesn't take too much time out of your day, i would love for you to do this favor for me.

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luryyqwNQc1qevzluo1_500.png

http://img5.mmo.mmo4arab.com/news/2011/11/16/league_of_legends_champion_fizz_artwork.jpg

http://www.leagueoflegendspodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/fizz-1024x604.jpg

I would want one for my signature, one for my profile pic, one for my Fizz build. I trust your judgement on which one for which.

Signature words: Briefcase Bunny
Profile Picture Words: No words
Fizz build Words: Fizz Khalifa, A Comprehensive Guide by Briefcase Bunny

Sorry for the wait... :/
Lazukin wrote:

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou

Now, I have one more request. Unfortunately I don't know exactly what I want. Anyway, Let's say a 700x700 picture with Galio on it. Somewhere should be text saying, "Galio: Not just a tank".

Other than that I don't care all too much what you do with it.

Much appreciated

I like how that turned out :)

Hey jhoijhoi , here i am again with a new request! My intro banner I got from spoon doesn't fit with my guide and thus I want a new one. Spoon told me that he didn't like the banner that much himself because he messed up a bit and he's fine with me taking a new banner.
Image: http://www.google.nl/imgres?q=earthrune+skarner&um=1&hl=nl&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&sig=108828537160814789821&biw=1440&bih=771&tbm=isch&tbnid=S31pLFyVQFI_lM:&imgrefurl=http://www.fantasydimensions.net/skarner-skins-in-league-of-legends-lol/&docid=hwVLxfpT0y3kvM&imgurl=http://www.fantasydimensions.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Sandscourge-Skarner-Skin.jpg&w=1215&h=717&ei=meXQTsfFD5CUOvr1nJ8P&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=136&page=1&tbnh=109&tbnw=185&start=0&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0&tx=79&ty=46
Text:
Heading: Sir Spank Alot's Way of Spanking With Skarner (Jungle)
Small text: By: Sir Spank Alot

Thanks in advance:D!

I'm really really proud of this one :) Even if you don't like it, I'm not changing it! :P
Icuonuez wrote:

You do banners, correct?

Since my guide has recently grabbed alot of attention, I would like one for Morgana. Of course, if you are too busy, I could always check with other artists.

Image - http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/4/49831/1646273-morgana_sinfulsucculence.jpg
Text - The Cookie Burner
Smaller text - by: Icuonuez

I don't really know much about picture editing, so make the text and effects... spooky, I guess? You can also reduce the image size to better fit the guide if you so choose.

^^ I like this one. I decided the text really suited it, but if you'd like anything changed, let me know :)
Jermatoo wrote:

Text: Jermatoo

Do whatever style you want, I completely trust you man.

Text placement was a bit hard on this one D:
Knightly wrote:

Seeing how I realised how great Udyr is and how amazing your signatures/banners/etc. are, I'd like to request an signature. :)

Image: Clickety.
Text: Rage Awakened, Knightly (Put Knightly apart from the other part, please. :))
Font: Asian Guy, Karate or Shanghai. You decide. ;)

Also, if you could make a 100X100 avatar of that image (Tiger head preferred) it would be greatly appreciated. :D But if you don't want to, don't do it. :D

Text was REALLY hard to use.

Could you make a sig of this pic?

Could you write Dr. Mundo - Mundo will do whatever he pleases!

And also write FeatJuventus somewhere in the pic.

Thank you in advance!

haha, this one was fun to work with :D

Hey back once again. If you have time would you mind making a volibear banner from this pic

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/November_2011/2011_11_29_skins_and_bundles/Volibear_Splash_1.jpg

Just write: Iorek Byrnison: Your Inexhaustible Ranked Companion by R33s3th3b3ast

^^ Enjoy.
Janitsu wrote:

Hi jhoi :)

I would like this to be the picture ^^

and the text:

Learn to Lee, then make Sin
By Janitsu

ty :)

Adeori wrote:

Hi again Jai ^_^
Writing a new guide, so I need a new banner, the same proportions as the last one
I'd like 'Nimble Nidalee' 'by Adeori' written on it.
The image would be this.

I'd also like a normal ending banner, with this image, and the text 'Thanks for reading!' also, if possible, could you please pop a faint watermark saying 'Adeori' on it? ^_^

Thanks in advance~!

♡ sig by Jovy ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide