Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Serene Grace's Gallery

Creator: Serene Grace April 15, 2012 8:19am
1 2 3 4 5
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 2:20pm | Report
And maybe you can change the font... It is slightly boring
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 2:37pm | Report

As far as I know is Brightpowder banned in the standard clause :3

Nope, under the Hax Items Clause, last time I checked (though I rarely play Gen5, Gen4 was better, so I'm not sure of the rules as much), items such as King's Rock and as such were banned, not Brightpowder or anything. At least, on Shoddy, with the Hax Items Clause on, you could, indeed, use Brightpowder, though on Pokemon Online (apparently PokeLab is dead and gone) there isn't a Hax Items Clause to begin with. Nobody would use those items anyway.
]
Serene Grace
<Member>
Serene Grace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2012 10:13pm | Report
*Hax Item Clause*
Items which require luck to use are banned in battles with this clause in affect.

Well, Brightpowder IS an item based on luck, therefore will apply under the Hax Item Clause. Thw same goes for Quick Claw and King's Rock.

Vitigam
<Member>
Vitigam's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 7:18am | Report
Omg, those Ahri bannes are soo nice :D
Thanks to [/url]Arcana3

Check Out All These Peeps Who Make Sigs <3
LaCorpse, Jhoijhoi, Miss Maw, Arcana3
Xiron
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 8:43am | Report

*Hax Item Clause*
Items which require luck to use are banned in battles with this clause in affect.

Well, Brightpowder IS an item based on luck, therefore will apply under the Hax Item Clause. Thw same goes for Quick Claw and King's Rock.

It is indeed based on luck, though I assure you, it was not one of the ones listed under the official Item Clause on Smogon pre-Gen5. Though checking back, it isn't under Gen4 any more, it must have been added to the Hax Items clause anyway. Thankfully Pokemon Online (which has unfortunately engulfed Shoddy and PokeLab's previous prevalence) has no Hax Items clause anyway, so my scumbag Hippopotas lead NU Sandstorm team reigns supreme. As a rule of thumb, these items aren't as good as any other item anyway. Who'd take a King's Rock over a Life Orb/Scarf, for example?

Examples of archives of the web page where Smogon actually recommended Brightpowder on a Cacturne -
http://web.archive.org/web/20110701122728/http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/cacturne
http://web.archive.org/web/20110108122734/http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/cacturne
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 24, 2012 9:05am | Report
OMG Pokeman talk :P You guys should make a thread and not cutter serene's poor sig shop XD
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 25, 2012 9:49am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

OMG Pokeman talk :P You guys should make a thread and not cutter serene's poor sig shop XD

Apologies, I just couldn't help thinking of being flinched to death when I saw the words "Serene Grace".
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide