Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Serene Grace's Gallery

Creator: Serene Grace April 15, 2012 8:19am
Serene Grace
<Member>
Serene Grace's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 6:40am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

That Sig is wayyyy to cool :3, and when the size i want the banner to be is the size of jhoijhoi's banner :O Not sure what that is though : /... And i should probably tell you what color im going for xD I'm going for red, pink, and orange. Uh maybe you can get the dimensions by putting a sig in photo shop :3. Thanks again :D

Edit: :O Thought of something catchy for the ending banner :D.... Thanks for Reading... Sexy <3 or ;) What ever you want :D

omfg, I'm totally confused. First, you ask for a banner, then you say sig, then you say banner and then sig.

Just to get this straight;

This is a SIGNATURE.

This is a BANNER.

Please be clear when you request something so I don't have to do extra work. :)

Vitigam
<Member>
Vitigam's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 8:08am | Report
Nice :D
Thanks to [/url]Arcana3

Check Out All These Peeps Who Make Sigs <3
LaCorpse, Jhoijhoi, Miss Maw, Arcana3
Xiron
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 9:04pm | Report
:O I meant banner... If you read my request, i asked for 2 banners... You asked for the dimensions of a banner and I said you could have put a picture of a banner (One of Jhoijhoi's banner for instance), into Photoshop, and get the dimensions... Not sure were you got the sig part :O So im also confused @_@ Sorry : / So just that we are clear... I want 2 banners, 1 for opening 1 for closing. You got the First one done :D It looks nice, and i like it :P I was telling you what colors I was aiming for, since i have a color scheme :P
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Serene Grace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2012 10:31pm | Report
Well, throughout the years I've seen many people saying banner instead of sig.

Arcana3 wrote:

That Sig is wayyyy to cool :3, and when the size i want the banner to be is the size of jhoijhoi's banner :O Not sure what that is though : /... And i should probably tell you what color im going for xD I'm going for red, pink, and orange. Uh maybe you can get the dimensions by putting a sig in photo shop :3. Thanks again :D

Edit: :O Thought of something catchy for the ending banner :D.... Thanks for Reading... Sexy <3 or ;) What ever you want :D

Look before the Edit, at the last sentecne there. It clearly says sig, so that's what got me. xD

You have to be patient with me, just saying. :D

Edit:

Did I get it right, now?

jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 12:49am | Report
Those Ahri artworks o.O
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 1:05am | Report
Ahri Artwork ;3, Gonna be the sexiest guide on mobafire... xD

Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 1:09am | Report
And Serene yes you did :D If you could edit the first banner to the colors, it will be perfect! Love ya work <3 Better then mine :P

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 1:09am | Report
I like the editing and fractals but the font seems kinda boring and not fitting :P
And pixelled oO

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 3:59am | Report
Wow, these are amazing. I really like you're style. So I have a request to ask. Frist off, the http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/champion-stories-a-look-into-another-world-13642#lastcomment
Now, you can see the titles for every story, right now it's just ahri and lulu. My request is you make something to replace the titles I do. So banners I guess.
You have free reign over this, so I don't mind what you do to it. If you could do this for me, I would be very grateful.

Also, if you're willing to do the future banners for my stories, then I would be extremely indebted to you. I will, of course, credit you for the work. So, are you willing?

EDIT #1: Just thought of something. You could do some picture of the champ and have in text: this is war, reference to my stories. Just a thought, it's up to you. Well, if you accept anyways.

EDIT #2: btw, I don't know if this was clear before cause I was super tired at the time. I even fell asleep in the middle of a LoL game, that tired yeah.

but anyways, I've gotta go ahead and say that if you're not willing to do all of them then I can't accept the ones you give me (if you give me them). It's just, they've gotta match. Otherwise it'll put people off. Sorry if that's too much trouble, really :(
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
Serene Grace
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 19, 2012 10:24pm | Report
ShiftyCake wrote:

Wow, these are amazing. I really like you're style. So I have a request to ask. Frist off, the http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/general/champion-stories-a-look-into-another-world-13642#lastcomment
Now, you can see the titles for every story, right now it's just ahri and lulu. My request is you make something to replace the titles I do. So banners I guess.
You have free reign over this, so I don't mind what you do to it. If you could do this for me, I would be very grateful.

Also, if you're willing to do the future banners for my stories, then I would be extremely indebted to you. I will, of course, credit you for the work. So, are you willing?

EDIT #1: Just thought of something. You could do some picture of the champ and have in text: this is war, reference to my stories. Just a thought, it's up to you. Well, if you accept anyways.

EDIT #2: btw, I don't know if this was clear before cause I was super tired at the time. I even fell asleep in the middle of a LoL game, that tired yeah.

but anyways, I've gotta go ahead and say that if you're not willing to do all of them then I can't accept the ones you give me (if you give me them). It's just, they've gotta match. Otherwise it'll put people off. Sorry if that's too much trouble, really :(

Request accepted! :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide