Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Adonikam's Cruel Review Thread

Creator: Adonikam October 26, 2011 2:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 2:48pm | Report

Adonikam's Cruel Review Thread

~~~~~~~~~~

If you're interested in getting my opinion on your guide, build or sex life then you've come to the right place. After reading through Jhoijhoi's Review Thread I've decided it'll be a good idea to have some prerequisites when applying for a review.
These are listed below;

1. Post count over 150 or 10 or more rep.
2. Author must be summoner level 30 (NO EXCEPTIONS).
3. You must have read this guide: How to make a guide
4. There must be NO snowball items in your guide.

Now you must be wondering, why should you let me review your guide?
    I have played 2200+ games of LoL
    I'm 1550+ elo
    I own 76 out of 85 champs
    I own a HEAP of runes

PS: If I do downvote your guide it just means fix it up and get back to me and I'll review my review :)

~~~~~~~~~~

These are the champions I do not own so please keep that in mind when asking for a review.

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 2:49pm | Report
1st review - Phoenix0000ff Jungle Twitch guide

PROS - It's actually a well written and detailed guide, quite funny actually :P
CONS - Runes are messy (attack speed glyphs?), it's jungle twitch ffs

Improvements - You're taking a champion who can counter jungle SO HARD and forcing the poor bastard to jungle! With a few modifications I would actually upvote this. Add a laning section (Second build) and add a counter-jungling section and you've got your self an amazing guide buddy.

My vote - N/A

2nd review - Khazem Tank Nasus Build

PROS - Runes, masteries and the actual guide itself is well done. Teleport gank section is GREAT I can't stress how much people misuse Teleport!
CONS - I'm not a fan of the skilling order (I like to max E but not sure if that's viable anymore), you have some weird item builds which aren't that great.

Improvements - Jungling section (Lifesteal buff made it more viable) Better item builds. I don't think Shurelya's is good for a Nasus with Randuin's. It's also a less well presented version of Jhoijhoi's guide so if I were you I'd take ideas from her guide (pictures, video's etc)

My vote - N/A

3rd review - Beeswarm17 Riven Guide

PROS - Jungling and Laning nice. Solid item choices
CONS - Pretty standard, nothing special?

Improvements - Level 2 ganking section? (Get leash on golems and then grab stun level 2, gank adjoining lane) add a tips and tricks section!

My vote - +1

4th review - Kazega Katarina Guide

PROS - Information is neatly presented, has some good use of Kat pictures throughout the guide, you include dominion builds.
CONS - Ghost?? Skilling order is weird (taking 2 in W but maxing it last? o.0), problem with your runes. Mejai's?

Improvements - Flash/Ignite is the only viable set up I think works on Katarina, read up on Searz' rune guide ie. Dodge runes are only good when you take the dodge mastery!! (I do like the idea of move speed quints though, very interesting). DON'T PUT MEJAI'S IN THE MAIN BUILD (at the top). No offence but seeing that there lets me know you are inexperienced.

My vote - N/A (I was close to upvoting it just has too many problems atm)

5th review - Ssyrak Leona Guide

PROS - I was impressed by this guide and that's saying a lot.
CONS - You suggest way too many items that suck on her. No CV.

Improvements - Leona only has damage early game so you utilize this by taking the role of damaging support bot lane (kinda like an Alistair) so you need CV, teleport is good only on top solo because he'll be a higher level then the other lanes so his ganks will be SUCCESSFUL. Don't suggest bad items!! Trinity is GOOD on Leona (it's what I build) but don't get Spirit Visage!

My vote - +1

6th review - SirSpankAlot Skarner Jungle Guide

PROS - Items, runes, masteries, spells all good
CONS - Kinda... boring. Nothing to catch my eye.

Improvements - Make your own jungle video and commentate it, saying good times along the route when you can gank etc. Guide definitely needs some more appeal somewhere. Tips and Tricks section (like flash then ult or something)

My vote - N/A

7th review - ZioSerpe Poppy Guide

PROS - .....
CONS - It's a wall of text man.

Improvements - FIX spelling errors, grammar and the wall of text. Seriously, make it look presentable.

My vote - I'll wait.

8th review - Marisi Nocturne Guide

PROS - .....
CONS - CAPITAL LETTERS MAN. Omg your builds are bad. You suggest Clarity??

Improvements - I'm assuming English isn't your first language so find someone who can write it and get them to proof-read your guide. The whole guide is just bad. You even ruined the Atmog's build with PD and BT -.-

My vote - -1, fix it up an get back to me

9th review - Bryun Akali Guide

PROS - Wow very nice guide
CONS - I don't like 21 in offense personally.

Improvements - N/A xD

My vote - +1, rec'd

10th review - Rudmed TF guide

PROS - Nice teleport range picture (good idea), well written, well presented, good AP build
CONS - Your AD build sucks

Improvements - I don't like how people make AD builds and put in every BF item because it's #1.

My vote - +1

JHOIJHOI IS THE BESTEST PERSON IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND THIS SIG IS AMAZING TY <3
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 3:45pm | Report
Hey, not sure if there's some format we're supposed to use that I'm missing but I'd like to request a review for my Nasus guide. It had been at 83% for quite a while untill it suddenly started getting alot of downvotes and noone has been leaving comments as to why they were downvoting. Literally not a single person who has downvoted the guide so far has left a comment. I really want to figure out what is causing this many people to straight up downvote it so any feedback at all would be very helpful.

link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/nasus-whys-this-tank-hitting-me-for-half-my-health-107987
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 5:18pm | Report
I'd like to have my guide looked at, as well. Feedback would be most appreciated. My guide might be receiving a major overhaul soon, and I'd like to get all the comments and criticism out of the way before I make any major modifications. If you could help me by critiquing my guide, I'd be most appreciative.

Link: My guide
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 5:31pm | Report
Just finished Khazems guide I'm havin a break before I do Beeswarms!
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 5:48pm | Report
this is my first guide. I love it I am constantly looking at it and it has a lot of helpful information to any new Katarina player. I would appreciate a honest review. I would like a Vet Recomendation as well but that will come with time. I do have ideas to improve on it: namely throwing in some pictures in clever positions.

guide link:Katarina: Playing with Knives
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 6:06pm | Report
lol wtf is with all the review threads now?

regardless, i'll send you a request.

Ssyrak
<Member>
Ssyrak's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 10:22pm | Report
I'd like to have a review on my guide to Leona. She is one of my favourite champions and I tried to write an in-depth guide for her.
Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/daughter-of-amun-ra-an-indepth-guide-to-leona-101449

Thanks in advance.
Please notice: If you just commented my post or updated your guide please let me know - by writing an PN - to get new feedback / a new vote. I can't have an eye on all the guides I'm commenting.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 10:26pm | Report
Dat instant sticky.

Wonder who did it this time... SCRAX!
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 26, 2011 11:51pm | Report
Thanks, Adonikam! I'll see what I can do about getting special section for an early gank. I had also thought about a separate tips and tricks section, but I tied it with the skills. I think I could probably move all of my pointers into their own section. I'll see how some new formatting goes.

And I think you're right about it being fairly standard without really being special. I've managed to get a video capture program that works, I think, so I should be able to add my own videos to hopefully give it a little more... I dunno. Something. It needs some... polish?... life?... yeah, I'm not sure what word describes it.

Anyway, thanks for reviewing! It's greatly appreciated. :)
1 2 3 4 5

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide