Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vayne in 5 minutes by Ace Ventura

Creator: Ace Ventura October 26, 2011 7:59am
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:34am | Report
Gotta say, Zio? That was incredibly pointless and childish.
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:42am | Report
I thought it was funny lol.
ZioSerpe
<Member>
ZioSerpe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:46am | Report
Beeswarm17 wrote:

Gotta say, Zio? That was incredibly pointless and childish.

Hush or I'll tell everyone abut your GF calling you Nevermove

For all you questions about jungling

yes Mr smartypants click on the signature
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:47am | Report
DuffTime wrote:

I thought it was funny lol.

DuffTime wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

We noticed :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:49am | Report
Yeah but sometimes LOOOOOOOOOOOL's can be interpreted as like, "Lol you're bad at insulting me cuz idgaf"

Or something. :3
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Acid Reigns's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:55am | Report
Duff, SB is by far the best vayne skill for dps, that much is like you said, without question.

You play rather aggressively yes? The reason people disagree with you is because most people don't play too aggressively.

Most people will get a harass skill, and then build dps late game. I can see how dps early would work very well, especially if you had strong support, and a decent jungler. However, if you're playing a defensive/passive style, silver bolts is inferior.

It really isn't about what skill is better, it's about what skill better suits your play style.

However, regardless of how well you do in a premade. I bet your playstyle doesn't work so well in a solo queue, because people don't expect you to do what you do, and let you down, because they can't react, am I right?
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 10:59am | Report
*is without question.

To lazy to edit O.o
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 27, 2011 11:11am | Report
Yes you are right. I don't Vayne unless I am playing with a support that I know who I have on vent/skype etc with me.

However SB is still the best when you have a legit team with you. I do sympathize that not everyone has a reliable support they can play with, but I'm not sure if having a bad support invalidates SB. I really don't care to play carry champions in solo queue too much.

I prefer tanky beasts in solo Queue. :P

So your points are valid, Mr Acid. Having a bad support player may make it harder to play aggro. Many supports who roll with me will tell you they don't feel like they did very much though when I lane with them. >:P I don't know, all of that is speculation. I'm inclined to say I don't think I would change my skilling order or my playstyle regardless of what support I'm laning with, but I can't say that for sure.

I feel because of the raw damage you get with SB, your lane influence is undeniable and difficult to threaten. But like I said, maybe you're right and playing with a bad support makes a world of difference, I dunno o_O
Acid Reigns
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 10:39am | Report
tbh I'm not sure either, it's just guess, as I don't really play vayne, I just know engaging a lot like that with someone you can't really trust is very annoying in duo lanes :/

Too many times I've been left alone to 1v2 D:

And tbh, supports not doing too much is a good thing. If they are constantly attacking your minis, or being too aggresive without you, and getting harassed too much, then they can't properly support you, as they need to keep themselves alive :P

An optimal support will do just enough to make you win ^.^
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 10:52am | Report
Yeah I play with Mowen fairly often as of late and she's a pretty strong support player.

We generally just slaughter all lanes o_O

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide