Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Well well, look who is starting a review shop?

Creator: Meiyjhe April 13, 2013 9:45am
Was my review useful?
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 11:20am | Report
Starki113r wrote:

Thanks. Could you be a little more specific on the improvements needed in other sections? Cyberskull told me to get graphics (no idea how, and I don't have the money to buy programs or pay people to do it :P) and remove or edit the wordier, more general sections (I'm guessing the Jungling, Gameplay, and Counterjungling sections, since I threw definitions and stuff in there) but I'm not sure what, in your mind, I did wrong after Summoner Spells.

As for Juggernaut , I've found that the bonus Health works in my favor in the Early Game in the Jungle, with Nocturne being as squishy as he is. When Laning him, I plan on making the build have two points in Hardiness and one point in Resistance , since I'll need to worry more about Champions than Jungle Creeps from the onset of the game.

Thank you for the review. I'm glad so many people have found it to be good, considering it's the first guide I've ever made; not a single negative vote yet.

One thing that really bothers me is other guides are far more in-depth (like a certain Kha'Zix guide) and yet no one has issues with that, or that the Udyr guide that Cyberskull gave a 10/10 had some BBCoding errors, spelling errors, and was EXTREMELY in-depth, yet mine had issues because I threw in definitions on what an Assassin is or what Ganking is defined as. *sighs* Guess it's because I can't afford pretty pictures or used the Mobafire setup instead of the one jhoijhoi used in her Ashe guide or OTG used in his Cho'Gath guide.

Please, do not remove the wordier parts, you also do not have to edit the text, just put some structure/ coding around it :D

This can be titles, colours, borders, pictures, anything :O
You do not need some fancy system or something to good pics, just steal them from other people :D
No problem :D

About Juggernaut, I did some calculations, and early game hardiness and resistance are definately better :P Of course, it will benefit you more lategame though... :D

Finally:
There are some coding guides that might help you, need one? :D
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 11:33am | Report
I think you've seen both of my guides :P still intrested in your opinion, there were some updates.
Down in my sig...

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
Starki113r
<Member>
Starki113r's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 2:31pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Please, do not remove the wordier parts, you also do not have to edit the text, just put some structure/ coding around it :D

This can be titles, colours, borders, pictures, anything :O
You do not need some fancy system or something to good pics, just steal them from other people :D
No problem :D

About Juggernaut, I did some calculations, and early game hardiness and resistance are definately better :P Of course, it will benefit you more lategame though... :D

Finally:
There are some coding guides that might help you, need one? :D

Why not? A few more ways on how to code stuff would be helpful. jhoijhoi did good, but I'm sure there's more out there.

Build(s) and Guide(s):

Fortune Favors the Bold

100% Approval Rating, Ranked Second for Pantheon guides.

YourSpineIsMine
<Member>
YourSpineIsMine's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 6:11pm | Report
Could you review my Malzahar guide? I think you've already seen it before, but I'd still like a professional opinion on things I can improve. Link to guide in my sig

If you think I helped you out, I'd appreciate it if you +rep me, and/or checked out my guides:

Hammer Time! (#1 Malzahar Guide!)

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 4:55am | Report
Done

Also:
Can someone help me with spoilers? :3
I tried putting all the spoilers so far in an "april" spoiler, but when I click on that one, all spoilers in the april spoiler open aswell.

Can someone help? :D
Change is gooooood

Je suis le bee
~ Meiyjhe ~
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
DR34MK1LL3R
<Altruistic Artist>
DR34MK1LL3R's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 12:27pm | Report
Hey I would like mine reviewed. I am currenty in the midst of recoding the entire guide to make it one chapter to put it my own headers and ToC. I have a few nasty comments in my discussion that I said (I know I shouldn't have said them or left them up there but I'm leaving them up there so people can see how I have matured on these forums :P), so just take into account of those. and also, i had it reviewed by some other people, and their reviews are in my discussion as well. I have fixed most of the stuff, but some of the things they pointed out are what makes my guide different/better/worse/whateverthefrickyouwanttocallit than the other Draven guides out there. link
Thanks to YayaFTW
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2013 4:55am | Report
Brace yourself, my Caitlyn guide will soon be updated...

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2013 5:33am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Brace yourself, my Caitlyn guide will soon be updated...

I am preparing my sunglasses, so I am pure awesomeness when I will review it
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
manlyflower
<Member>
manlyflower's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 20, 2013 11:58am | Report
Hi, I was wondering if you could review my Kog'maw build.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/s3-ad-kogmaw-face-melting-the-meta-300308
Someone referred me to you and told me I should get a respected opinion, so I thank you if you do look at it.
Trist is by far the cutest tgdktyasftkwdtk
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 21, 2013 10:17am | Report

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide