Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Inhouse Game Discussion - March

Creator: Maintained March 7, 2015 11:22pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 10:16pm | Report
I was in that game and I don't remember too much complaining about the lag after the pause. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but it didn't seem like that big of a problem. I also didn't come in contact with Amanda during that game so I don't know if people were taking advantage of dc's and whatnot but you probably should have asked us to remake the game or pause for a longer period of time if it was that serious.

We should've, but well, shoulda, coulda, woulda; I didn't think it was going to be that vexing for me.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2015 8:09pm | Report
As someone on Amanda's team, there was a fair bit of complaining after the unpause, but she did say to unpause so I'm not really sure what the other team could have done about it without the knowledge (which was somehow missed in chat apparently) that she was still lagging.

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 9:11pm | Report
The pause function is there for a reason; it should have been utilized better. If Amanda was having lag that was inhibiting her ability to play then the game should have been paused. In the particular game that was a problem (the one where she was playing support karma) the other team did not communicate that it was a persistent problem until the game was pretty much decided. I was actually pretty annoyed that 2 players on the enemy team were complaining that we were continuing to play (and frnakly dominate) the game. I'm not going to press the breaks just because you're lagging, if it's an issue paus the game.

Quite frankly I think Amanda should have sat out considering she was having persistent issues with lag and disconnecting. It's not far to everyone in the inhouse, especially her teammates if she was consistently having lag that basically made the game unplayable for her. Everyone has issues with lag every once in a while, but to know you're having issues and to continue playing ( think she played in like 4 games?) that's unfair to everyone who shows up to the inhouses. If it's one game no problem, but it seemed like every game we paused for Amanda
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2015 9:58pm | Report
I can't even predict if it's going to happen or not. I played 3 games with no lag at all and then suddenly it was lagging. I also am 100% sure it's entirely league (I've checked things in custom games and checked my internet speed and stuff and had NO issues except in league) and I'm going to try repairing/possibly re-installing the client. This has only been happening since the Bard patch. It happens without warning and it wasn't an issue on EUW at all. Also, we paused multiple times for other people. You paused the game at least twice for yourself that I can recall.
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2015 8:30pm | Report

Games of Saturday 28/3/2015

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

~GGWP

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 28, 2015 9:22pm | Report
g's up from me and bmoney and rikente. great games today

You paused the game at least twice for yourself that I can recall.

I did, because I was lagging. I'm not blaming you for pausing the game, I'm saying if you were having issues you should have paused the game (or continued to pause). I had no issue with the fact that you paused, only the fact that you were complaining about it after you unpaused
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2015 4:43pm | Report
Streaming today's matches

http://www.twitch.tv/thaliakael
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2015 7:27pm | Report

Games of Sunday 29/3/2015

Game 1

Game 2

Game 3

Game 4

Wind Wall is broken. Rito plz.
~GGWP

Special thanks to Jovy for the signature! Check out her shop
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2015 7:52pm | Report
Xerath > AP Ezreal ;DDD
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 29, 2015 10:29pm | Report
When do I become challenjour?
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide