Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[NA] Inhouse Game Discussion - March

Creator: Maintained March 7, 2015 11:22pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Maintained
<Stalker>
Maintained's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 8:41pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
you messed up game 2 dummy

You saw nothing..

Special thanks to iPulsefire for the signature!
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:15pm | Report
Amanda's lag doesnt go away.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:17pm | Report
Amanda's lag doesnt go away.
I had two games without so....

Also, how would that even excuse being an ******* about it? Are we so desperate to win games that we're willing to make people feel like **** because something out of their control is causing problems for them?
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:26pm | Report
As I said to gr8plays, we should just establish the rule that if a team has a player becoming incapacitated in some shape of form, prior to the 20-minute mark, we should just all leave, re-make the game, and that person sits one out. I mean, the game has been decided at that point any way, we do not waste time, and we do not end up ruining the atmosphere. I'm mentioning the latter because apparently people are too competitive in these games to cut each other some slack when they experience problems. However, I think the fact that it saves us some time is reason enough.
Maintained
<Stalker>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:28pm | Report

Also, how would that even excuse being an ******* about it? Are we so desperate to win games that we're willing to make people feel like **** because something out of their control is causing problems for them?

OTG wasn't in the game you were lagging in. No need to take him on a guilt trip for no reason.

As I said to gr8plays, we should just establish the rule that if a team has a player becoming incapacitated in some shape of form, prior to the 20-minute mark, we should just all leave, re-make the game, and that person sits one out. I mean, the game has been decided at that point any way, we do not waste time, and we do not end up ruining the atmosphere. I'm mentioning the latter because apparently people are too competitive in these games to cut each other some slack when they experience problems. However, I think the fact that it saves us some time is reason enough.

I'm going to discuss it with the other referees sometime soon.

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:32pm | Report
I'm not trying to guilt-trip anyone, both of those are legitimate questions.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:34pm | Report
Maintained wrote:

OTG wasn't in the game you were lagging in. No need to take him on a guilt trip for no reason.

No need to make assumptions.

Maintained wrote:

I'm going to discuss it with the other referees sometime soon.

Better do it before the next inhouse, because I found that game to be in very bad taste.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 9:53pm | Report
Woah now. I was just saying that generally, when you lag, it doesn't stop for the rest of the game. Jeez.
Maintained
<Stalker>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 10:09pm | Report

Better do it before the next inhouse, because I found that game to be in very bad taste.

I intend on doing so. Just can't do it now because tomorrow is Monday and everyone has to go to prepare for tomorrow and whatnot.

Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2015 10:14pm | Report
I was in that game and I don't remember too much complaining about the lag after the pause. Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but it didn't seem like that big of a problem. I also didn't come in contact with Amanda during that game so I don't know if people were taking advantage of dc's and whatnot but you probably should have asked us to remake the game or pause for a longer period of time if it was that serious.
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide