Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Discorderly Conduct: How Toshabi Went For It

Creator: Toshabi November 17, 2012 4:10pm
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 6:10am | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

Why play Jax jungle before S3 changes? D: Such a farm dependant champ in the current jungle is always going to fall flat.

But gj on the game! Get to plat, no loses in your placement matches!

well it's high risk, high reward and his ganks with redbuff aren't that bad:P if you manage to grab a good early game it'll be very rewarding.

AAAAND gj tosh :3

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 7:21am | Report
Toshabi starting to troll people to play better? Dafuq man, my view of this world and your place in it is fubar.

Good job on your start though xD
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2012 8:13pm | Report

Game 4

My Game Analysis: There are times in life when you have to determine what's more important and what isn't. During the queue of this ranked game, I was faced with a moment to determine what was more important; being responsible and taking a log of the pregame chatter and picks/bans to have a complete report ready for my ranked queue journey, or to stare off into space, clouding my mind with images of dancing ponies. Not just any pony though, the kinds that make 90% of all the earth's population vomit at the mere thought of it due to its very colored nature and annoying features that a small % of this world finds..... well... sexually attractive.......

The choice was obvious.

Anyways this game. Just imagine what it'd be like if hulk Hogan were capable of coming out of your computer screen at any given moment, grab you by the throat and throw you so hard, you end up going back in time, getting your upper torso bitten off by a T-Rex. That's pretty much what happened to the enemy team. Everyone on my team was well coordinated and I lead the charge top lane with my jungler to pull off some PRETTY SWEET jungler jungle ganks. I believe you MOBAfailians refer to this as COUNTER JUGGLING. I'm not exactly what this has to do with juggling, but hey, you MOBAfailians make up the strangest things some time.

Bearded man was no match for Metroman. And with my almighty skill point leveling (skipping W completely till i was forced to level it), I completely demolished him by shooting Super Metroid Samus charged shots through a speed gate. Olaf never got close to me once and head behind his tower in fear. With 4 wards bought after scoring first blood on the jungler and him (which resulted in my death, OH NO! /)._.(\ ), the jungler was never able to pull off a proper gank without getting his beard burnt off by hot.... uh... energy? The aged viking was no match... for technology! >:[

Down in bottom lane,.... well it's Twilight Sparkle. Honest to god, I was watching them for a while to see what was going on down there. Taric would stun, Tristana would ROCKET JUMP IN, and she'd proceed to be turned into a squirrel. Bad news for Tristana, seeing how the average Texan's diet consists of 80% wildlife critters. No wonder Texans are so cranky, it's all that rabies they have in their average meal!

With all that said and done, the outcome was obvious....

I really do wonder what Hulk Hogan is doing with his life nowadays. I should call him sometime.
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

Friendly Pony
<Member>
Friendly Pony's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 20, 2012 7:18am | Report
this guy is awesome. +rep.

by far the most interesting **** to read on these forums, bar none. gonna be following this, keep it up.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 10:49pm | Report

Game 5

PREGAME CHATTER:

StevenY84 joined the room.
Reminiscense joined the room.
McQMacAttack joined the room.
Reminiscense: would like to jungle lee
Reminiscense: but up to you guys can fill too
McQMacAttack: going mid
Twílight Sparkle: i'm support, discord doesn't really play adc. can you ad steven?
Twílight Sparkle: I could also ad if you wanted to support
Twílight Sparkle: no probs
StevenY84: LET ME JUNGLE
StevenY84: U LOCKED?
Twílight Sparkle: he called it
Twílight Sparkle: =[
Díscord: =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ = [
StevenY84: ok
StevenY84: what left?
Díscord: uh
Twílight Sparkle: can you play ad??
Twílight Sparkle: cho is mid
Díscord: wait cho is mid
Twílight Sparkle: or so he called
Díscord: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD
Twílight Sparkle: yeah
Díscord: oh okay
Díscord: I WANT TO WEEEEN
Reminiscense: i could mid or top too
Reminiscense: if you want
Twílight Sparkle: i want to looooooooose
Díscord: let's see who we got top
StevenY84: ok
StevenY84: ill just farm
Díscord: well i mean cho is pretty stubborn
Reminiscense: just go jungle i'll go top or mid then
Díscord: he hasn't talked since he got in
Díscord: probably too busy jerking off to some sort of erotic material >:[
Díscord: I remember the days I use to do that
Twílight Sparkle: -p
Díscord: Uuuuh
Díscord: top is ????
Díscord: so
Díscord: hmmm
Reminiscense: go jungle i can top or mid
Díscord: who to roll as
Díscord: aight can you top lee?
Díscord: i will just jungle
Reminiscense: sure
Díscord: \(^_^)/
StevenY84: why dont u let me jungle
Twílight Sparkle: ^_^
StevenY84: lol
Twílight Sparkle: taric trist will be scary
Twílight Sparkle: rer
Twílight Sparkle: err
Twílight Sparkle: nunu trist
Twílight Sparkle: that is
Díscord: i hope their last person is afk ^_^
Díscord: that'd - that's lame!
Díscord: that's downright darius!
Díscord: I hope we dont lose :< :< :< :< : <

My Game Analysis: Half way through the pregame chatter, I got really lazy. I have to go through and individually make the names of the people who spoke in the chat bold/underline so that it's easier for my readers to read. I apparently care about you that much,... well, at least I did anyways. Looking back at it all, the only people interested in reading these kinds of things are big, fat, sweaty nerds. Those are the kinds of people who obsess over me. Does this explain for the drop in quality that I provide in these ranked journey posts? Probably. Then again, you all can really be beautiful people IRL who just have an interest in the craft of MOBA style games and are intrigued on the progress of those who you believe are lesser than you. What does that make me now, what with not making my pregame chatter easier to read and all, you ask?

Why, it's just me sticking it to the man now!

So, this match. Things got a tiny bit frustrating in queue. Why you ask? Well, EVERYONE had the urge to dodge queue EVERY TIME THE COUNTDOWN STARTED FOR THE GAME! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASOFIJASOIRFJOWJROAWIJROAWJROIAJWOI!

After the 5th dodge, we finally got a game rolling. Like a rolling stone! .... and well, things were really stupid for me! I spent all my time in the jungle for the most part because all of our lanes were.... well.. doing surprisingly well! MY SERVICES WERE NOT NEEDED! >:[ For the first time in my life (well, this current season), I had to TRY to be a part of the solution for some kills. And to be honest, me and Cho'Gath got some TOTALLY SWEET kills mid! Lux was all like,

Lux: Watch! Imma snare this cho and totally get away with it! HAH! *PSHEWWWWWWWWWWWWW*
Cho'Gath: Oh no! I'm snared! EAT RUPTURE IDIOT! >:[
Lux: Hah! I'm going to just walk this way and-

FEEESHEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW BANDAGE TOSS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!

Lux: !

and then KABLEWEEEEEEEEEY! SHE GOT SENT INTO SPACE! When she finally fell down, she landed perfectly into cho's mouth and became void feces! 150G for me baby! Despite getting that super cool kill mid, I still felt like I wasn't really doing anything all game. In fact, for a moment, their team got a second wind and started playing really strong. Our top lane almost died to their Darius when Lee BARELY made it out with 5 hp after an engagement top. Darius died 3 times to Lee Sin atm and only killed Lee once. Finally, opportunity happened in all chat.

Darius: Ugh, this is really stupid. I should be winning this lane.

hehehehe, time for me to shine!

Amumu: I'm surprised you're not getting on Noct's case. He was watching that whole engagement and had his ult up, seeing how he's 6 and has yet to pop his ult once. If I were you, I'd get on his case for missing out on a lot of easy kill opportunities top. It's not so much that you're doing bad Darius, because your farm and the fact you almost killed a Lee that got ahead shows it, it's the fact that you're jungler isn't giving your lane enough love.

Essentially,...

All chat got silent after that. Almost immediately, Nocturne seemed to have vanished completely from the lanes. There was even one instance where he popped his ult and jumped into me, Cho'Gath and Miss Fortune (all at full health, mind you) and blew up upon making contact with cho. It was apparent, my plan worked. And sure enough,...

Nocturne: GG. **** my entire team. Thanks a lot amumu, you ****.
Darius: Yeah, says the noct who can't do his job.
Nunu & Willump: Report this troll noct.
Lux: bad junglers lose games

You think I'm lying?

It was essentially me throwing a red blanket over their jungler in front of his 4 angry bull-like teammates.

To conclude, I ****ing love this game!
jhoijhoi wrote:

Also, I think the levels of immorality in this thread are astounding. You'd really throw a child off a boat for your own luggage? Wow.

Minho
<Editor>
Minho's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 21, 2012 11:02pm | Report
Lol :o Nice 5-0 ^_^
Sigs by: Xiao, Bree, Nameless, Jeffy, Jai, Hogo, Dreams, Tiny, 'Maw, & Wombo!
♫ 한국어 팝 ♫
♡ 타일러 ♡
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 12:30am | Report
dat poor nocturne

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 12:39am | Report
You told someone with 41 cs after 18 minutes that his farm showed that he wasn't playing bad and he believed it??

.... Impressive.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 12:51am | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

You told someone with 41 cs after 18 minutes that his farm showed that he wasn't playing bad and he believed it??

.... Impressive.

he is doing the mindgames, turning allies against each other n ****

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 12:56am | Report
Congrats on 5 win streak, keep it up :)
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide