Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Pølse, playing whenever his mom isn't around -...

Creator: Pølsemanden December 13, 2012 7:56am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 1:55pm | Report
Wayne3100 wrote:

It's pretty easy to kill him early tbh, she can easily win that lane imo.

Yeap that's pretty much how it went, i went flask start and almost ran out of mana harrassing. At lvl 6 i finished him off with ignite and AA's.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2013 3:24pm | Report
Quoted:

Yeap that's pretty much how it went, i went flask start and almost ran out of mana harrassing. At lvl 6 i finished him off with ignite and AA's.

they go for CS, you Q, or just AA, or maybe QW+AA and be unpredictable. When he force him to trade. you can kill at 4 usually. at 2 if they really bad. If you have them on your E, they should be dead (down from 50% hp).

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/leblanc-patience-summoner-188079

and he has really nice videos on his youtube channel.

Sig made by Hogopogo
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 8:38am | Report
You do realise i was playing against a platinum mid player and jungler, right?

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2013 8:54am | Report
no excuses.

Sig made by elenah
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 1:30pm | Report
haven't been playing much on my plat acc lately cuz i didn't think i was good enough.. played some games with my friend though.

game 1: in champ select he said i'd like voli support, he forgot that voli had been nerfed by a lot and the fact that he was against a ****ing cait, needless to say their world got rocked.
I actually played pretty well this game, snowballed kha'zix and i got some kills on the vayne but volis utter ******ness continously lost them the lane after me just helping them. We lost the game because of vlad building ******mode and my friend making a ****** engage.

game 2: same kat as last game, she sucked, again - she didn't wanna lvl 2 dive, what a sucker. Their udyr was beastmode as was their panth but panth build like a ****** so he didn't do that much.
Our warwick basically won the game for us cuz he could 1v2 by lategame.
Made a really nice drive-by smite at dragon..

Game 3: same ww as last game, apparently he can only play ww cuz his kayle sucked ballz. I dove twice and died mid because apparently i was paper so he couldn't ult me fast enough <.<
My friend didn't get support and as anticipated he got ****ing decimated in lane. Mid-late nidalee went beastmode and basically her multiple max-range spears won the game for us.

Note to self: you wanna play rammus? ban cait.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/20496870#history

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2013 9:16pm | Report
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/29732892#history

SMURF TIME!

First game, shaco: Played really ****ing well this game. holy **** ballz. albeit my score not showing it
- snowballed cassi mid through 2 ganks, she went beast mode
- then i snowballed the varus who as well went ****ing beastmode
- teemo sucked ballz, went like 0/3 or somethinga gainst nasus, no jungler involved.

But in tf's i just peeled for cassi n varus and it was np.

Second game, shaco: didn't do much this game, fell behind because of a network shutdown but i still managed to snowball our darius who went beastmode and carried us, long live darius <3

third game, yi: really wanted to try out jungle yi, so i did.
- got a triple kill on a countergank bot and after that i just decimated their jarvan in his jungle, Alphastrike>flag toss lel.
- only threat on their team was zed and since he waited for me to join the fight he was pretty much useless for almost entire fights. Managed to alpha strike his death mark 2-3 times and killed him through that. If zed wasn't involved i could 1v4 them which i did right nearing the ending

fourth game, yi: another countergank snowballing into a win, even though ryze counter-counterganked me twice which could've went really bad for us.
- Bot sucked ballz and their ad-carry was kinda fed but it didn't really matter, cuz i fed both irelia and syndra who just beastmoded the game into a victoraaah

fifth game, yi: a countergank that snowballed(not me, but kha'zix) won us the game, kha' went beastmode so it didn't matter that top and bot fed like ****. Holy **** a kha' with an early triple is scary as ****.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 11:35am | Report

dropped to plat IV on main due to afk and idle time.

first game ever played with zed, went pretty well. I'd love some input on how to build him btw.

DarkPercy
<Member>
DarkPercy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 11, 2013 12:39pm | Report
I know some jungle Zeds I see in high elo just keep Hunter's Machete in their build and never upgrade it. They usually shoot for a lot of flat AD early then sell Machete and proceed to build like if they were mid/top
My AP Xin Zhao guide is on the way!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide