Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2013 12:24pm | Report
Why would I dodge? I got to play Talon against a passive farmer who never tried to kill me.

Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2013 12:27pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Always start with Doran's Shield at top lane :V

That's probably the reason why you lost that hard, even in a 1v2.

But then I get no wards, which IMO are very important in a 1v1 scenario, especially on Darius, who's meant to be shut down by ganks. And Doran's shield wouldn't have stopped me from getting zoned, and while MAYBE I would have survived the tower dive long enough to at least flash away, I probably would have still died because they all had flash too.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 22, 2013 1:23pm | Report

Fizz rushed Kage's lucky pick vs Talon, GG.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 10:18am | Report
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 10:25am | Report
Those teams seemed so unbalanced by the way lol.

Dunno how every member of my team lost their lanes and my jungler didn't do too well either, when the enemy should have clearly been outmatched.

Also pick orders in plat seem so random lol. I get that sometimes someone can have a higher MMR than their division would indicate, but in plat that seems to be a case in every single game, and the pick order of the enemy team this game is a perfect example of that.

Plat V > Plat III > Plat V > Plat V > Plat III

lol
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 12:51pm | Report

At like 30 minutes I was 13/1 and thought we'd already won, but the enemy team realized my team was useless and I was doing 100% of the work. So Leona spent every team-fight waiting for me to jump in to insta-exhaust me, so my burst did like 200 damage, and I got Nautilus ulted, and just focused by everyone on their team because Leona's Oracle's Elixir was ****ing me up. Eventually they managed to get back in the game by going out of their way to kill me, and we lost.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 23, 2013 6:08pm | Report
dat veigar support.

plus, 7/12 riven op.

Sig made by Tamy
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 7:11am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

dat veigar support.

He was on a 8 game win streak as Veigar support before that game.

Judging by his normal wins ( 464 ) he's probably a smurf, considering his account has been used in ranked slightly during all 3 seasons, despite his low amount of normal wins. So I wasn't really complaining in champ select, and even in-game, Veigar's stun is pretty good. :p Not sure if he was even remotely relevant at all while his stun was on CD though.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 7:43am | Report
If the enemy team is saving all their spells on you, it's 100% your fault for letting them burst you -_____-.
You should probably either share resources (which if you did your team wouldn't be useless) or just stay out of danger zone and wait until the fight happens to cleanup.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2013 7:51am | Report
I know I didn't play perfectly, yeah I should have stayed out of the "danger" zone. I didn't do that during the first few team-fights we lost, so I died and that's why we lost them, but then when I started doing that, I realized that my team were so behind that they were just completely useless in a 4v5, even with the enemy team with-holding all their hard CC. I would be trying to clean up 5 enemies, the lowest of which was 50% HP with a GA.

I made a few mistakes in team-fights at around 30 minutes or something while I was 13-1, but after that there was just simply nothing I could do in team-fights. If I went in early, at most I could blow a GA / Trynd ult then die. If I went in late, at most, I could blow a GA / Trynd ult then die. -.- And the enemy team never seperated late-game so I few chances to catch people out. And even then, it's hard to kill people in a 3 GA team.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide