Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 8:07pm | Report
And a dodge since an ***hat picked a Mid Udyr that though he was a comedian when I queried him about showing Udyr. There is this thing called ranged wave clear that is kind of important. Sigh. Guess I can go do my placements on my 2ndry account.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2016 11:02pm | Report

Match History

I don’t plan on posting much from my 2ndry account on this page. Just thought it was interesting that I’m in placements and the lowest number of ranked wins on the opposing team was 29. Via the load screen I am averaging two formerly gold team mates in my matches, so I would assume it is roughly the same on the other side. This account has never been higher than Silver 4.

What the blank is your placement algorithm Rito?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 7:56pm | Report

Match History

Lanes mostly dominated. That gave me the freedom to choose my ganks or invade Master Yi. We kept racking up multi-kills which let us move in to take objectives.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2016 8:39pm | Report

Match History

AFK Shaco. Maybe played a little more reckless than I should have hence the two deaths, but did the things I needed to do to help put the game away.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2016 11:16am | Report
Champion Pool for Season 6

With the advent of Dynamic Queue and Role specialization I'm focusing on Jungle as my primary role and ADC as my secondary role. I've tried supporting a little and the role just feels weird to me in its current incarnation.

Role Champion
Jungle
Marksman

I've tried to make Rek'Sai and Elise work and will continue trying to work on them in normals, but I'll keep them out of my ranked play for now as my win rates with them are abysmal.

Graves is of course conditional on actually being able to get him.

Corki is interesting because I have a 5:1 KDA ratio on him but only a 50% win rate, so perhaps there are things I can do to help ice the games where I get ahead on him that I haven't managed thus far. I consider him an essential pick at the moment because so many of my teams opt for all AD comps.

Honorable mentions. I do pretty well with Ezreal, but his wave clear is just awful which is why I don't have him in my main list.

Lucian is my wild card. I can play him but don't have ranked experience with him yet. But he is such a lane bully and generally strong in all phases of the game that it would be hard to justify leaving him on the table unless I can get my hands on champions I'm more comfortable in playing.

If I need a true tank for jungle I can throw in Volibear or Zac or perhaps Skarner. I also enjoy playing Wukong jungle so I may sneak him in there from time to time.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2016 7:51pm | Report

Match History

Somewhat frustrating loss. We dominated early game, but then couldn’t get together to take objectives after we took their outer ring of turrets. They scaled better and took it to us when we didn’t try hard enough to close out the game.

Hmm now that I've read the description of the Furor boot enchantment more closely, do they actually work with Graves? He doesn’t really have any single target spells or attacks.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2016 9:59pm | Report

Match History

40 cs lead over my lane opponent and I can’t carry. Nasus could 1v4 and us by the time I got around to dealing with him. Even when he was on like 300 health and with the package I failed to kill him. I give up for tonight.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2016 7:01pm | Report

Match History

I’m a little confused about how Nidalee and Renekton ever got Gold. They didn’t play like it. Those two and Dr. Mundo were too heavy. Caitlyn kept spamming gg ez in all chat. Sorry if ti was a 40 min game it wasn’t easy and I was beating you in farm 90% of the game despite having a support that was pretty much useless. I had Cailtyn practically dead at least 3 times in lane but not follow-up. And the slide continues. Is jungle the most popular position? Because I rarely seem to get it. I am the common denominator so it looks like I need to get a LOT better.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2016 8:13pm | Report

Match History

Too much tank, I guess. We would win a fight then take a tower then lose a fight. Had a really bad angle on a fight around Baron bit and couldn’t do enough damage then got squished between Nautilus and Gragas. Usually I quit ranked at this point, but I’ve got 31 LP left to burn before I get demoted, so what they hey.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2016 9:26pm | Report

Match History

I’m kind of at a loss for how to make a win happen. I handed Bot lane a double kill. We managed to kill Sion but either Lee Sin or Sion managed to get a double kill off us so not love there. Quinn couldn’t really deal with Sion so we rotated over there and helped her kill him a couple of times. I counter jungled Lee when he was on the other side of the map. Guessing that was a 45% CDR Sion because he could ult ever 30s or so. I got Sated with no problem. Maybe I should have gone for armor and MR before BoTRK? I grabbed some armor before I finished it. Health might have been a better choice. Maybe I spent to much time around Bot lane? I cleared out a bunch of wards, but they kept getting pushed in so I would have to do it all over again.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide