Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2017 11:21pm | Report

Team no itemize like I suggest. Get ****ped on by high damage mages.

Jayce sad because cheesed at level 2. But can't be bothered to watch our blue, which allowed for the cheese. He no build like he is losing to an AP champion. Apparently this is not why he was losing.

Yasuo kicks butt, then gets Yasuo disease and trys to take on world and starts losing which tilts him.

Ekko stomps on us.

Kind of forgot that Tristana and Soraka were in the game. Didn't seem to have much effect.

The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2017 11:29pm | Report

On the plus side this dropped.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2017 6:28pm | Report

A little frustrated. Another game with lanes pushed in. Tried to kill a low health Warwick but he managed to kill Kayn, who to be fair was rather low health and I barely got out. Warwick had about the same health as he started with.... Kayn couldn't keep himself from trying to fight Warwick so he just died over and over ot him. Vi was pressuring me in my jungle. We did kill her once on when my laners were able to respond. Rakan got pissed about Kayn in Top lane and started to int. We had an actual good play but then Brand decided he had to have their Blue buff while Tristana was being jumped on by Warwick. Are these players really freaking Gold?

If laners are pushed in I should be able to gank, but that **** doesn't seem to work out unless my laner happens to be full health and can chunk their lane opponent at least some. Any other situation is dicey especially if their is any kind of mininon wave. In the Warwick case, he flashed my Twisted Advance and carried me to the incoming wave, so I should have just walked away and came back within the 5 min down time on his Flash, but I was enticed by how low in health he was. So that was my mistake.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2017 7:34pm | Report

10-0 against before I hit 6th level. Not from ganks. Just from my laners getting solokilled.

Veigar "This noc sucks!"

Because I didn't defend the 100 hp turret against Annie and Udyr because the last time I tried that when it had like half hit points I ended up getting killed.

Uh-huh.

He had so little lane control that I constantly had to deal with Annie popping out of one of the bushes in my jungle and deleting me even through my spell shield.

At one point Annie was waiting off in the wings with her stun charged. I pinged her out, Veigar walks over to her and gets deleted. That wasn't and invitation to go and get yourself killed dummy.

Outside of bush camping, my team seemed to have no awarness of Annie. Several times I pinged out that she was coming in late to a fight. But damn they were going to kill something even if they gave her a triple kill.

Trundle - How does Renekton have so much sustain? After his third death in a row.

How about from his empowered Q. You know fight him during his relatively long cool downs, maybe?

From some of the questions people at Gold 2 ask, I have to wonder if they didn't buy their accounts.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2017 7:59pm | Report
The fall from 85 LP Gold 2 has been rather frustrating.

I just stopped being able to make Sejuani work after having some decent success with her.

Obviously some of it has simply from the tanks I had been playing getting nerfed.

And some definite bad luck in the matter with lots of lanes simply losing, which is never an enjoyable prospect from the junglers point of view, but I've got to figure out a way to excel despite that if I want to keep climbing.

This run has made it apparent that the individual knowledge about the game is rather disparate among players even at ostensibly the same skill level. It is coming out in frustration levels. People don't know how to handle certain match-ups or how to play from behind so they tend to get more irate and the tendency is to too put the blame on anyone but themselves. Hello junlger, who isn't in your lane and yet it must be their fault that you are performing poorly.

I'm still trying to figure out how to keep my farm up, especially in fast paced games where your team is trying to keep up the pressure and end a game.

I also wish laners would actually pay attention to wards I put down for them. Or caution pings when I tell them where the enemy jungler is likely to be. Or time their aggression when I am in position to back them up. Lots of little misques that can amount to some unfortunate outcomes. Also wish teams would not handshake on obvious situations where they are at a disadvantage.

Need to watch the LS videos again. They seem to help me focus on what is important which is basically getting myself farmed and helping out my laners where I can. But otherwise treating them like Bots. Did the Bot behave like a human and setup the situation in a way that is advantageous to us? If yes, then help them. Continue helping non-Bots and forget about the Bots.

/mute all may become a strong possibility soon.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 20, 2017 9:59pm | Report

Sigh, we were going to end up with an all AD team because Varus mid. Suppose I should have gone Gragas or something, but i figured if we could kill one or more of their squishy carries we could clean up the rest of them, but no such luck Kog'Maw died about three times in laning phase alone.

I scouted their Top side jungle and it was empty so I pinged Bot lane and told them in chat that Udyr would be headed to Bot side. A minute later, Udyr shows up and ganks them for some kills. This is what Cassandra felt like.

They identified Bot lane as a point of strength and kept attacking there.

Mid to late game, Kog pretty much died within two auto attacks from any of their carries, so he was just dead all the time. I wasn't fed enough to actually delete Twitch and Kog'maw as and item and a half down on their carries even if he did managed to kill a few of them here or there.

I feel like they need to lower the duration on Twitch's stealth. He can run around forever under cover and just pick his spot. It is better than Rengar's ultimate in many ways and on a much lower cooldown which can be reset if he gets a kill. Fight before last I was actively looking for him because he wasn't showing so I waited a long time before committing to the ongoing fight. As soon as I went in on the rest of their team, he popped out of stealth and unloaded on us. Like seriously, that long?
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2017 1:20am | Report

Got roped into ADCing since our ADC is a one trick Katarina. I handled lane reasonably well, but **** they need to fix Twitch's stealth. Here ever 12 second's I'll go invisible, slow you and get off a bunch of basically guaranteed damage. MKay. Also Morgana started pool and didn't have Thunderlord's Decree otherwise it might have been worse for me. Got Baron twice. Twice our team splits apart and does a 2-3 agianst their team with good pick potential, not utilizing the reasonably itemized Caitlyn with traps to siege. The End.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 23, 2017 2:15am | Report

And started with the wrong masteries so I had Stormraider's Surge . Very useful on Maokai....

Early game went okay. Mid game not so okay. Late game Tristana came online in conjunction with Ardent Censer wielding Janna. I helped Yorick kill Akali early. Then he killed Olaf, but then died to Akali, IIRC. A worrisome trend began when Akali started roaming and going off on our team, even deleting Yorick with relative ease since he hadn't armored up yet. Morgana beat on Lucian in the early game, but Lucian kept getting chip damage on her tower when she roamed so we lost a lot of pressure in Mid lane. Mid game Lucian turned the tables on her. Olaf was difficult to deal with since he could get to Tristana, ignoring even part of her self peel from her ultimate. But later in the game Tristana was able to handle him with some shielding from Janna. Yorick managed to pick himself up a triple kill cleaning up a fight just outside of our base in Mid, so that was heartening. I just ran around in team fights trying to snare their carries long enough to delete them or keep my carries alive, depending on the situation.

Was nice to have a Yorick that didn't mindlessly splitpush. Was also worried about the Morgana pick (in my experience they often amount to basically a wave clear Bot in terms of usefulness) but she managed to carry her weight once she got itemized so that she wouldn't instantly die to anyone that looked at her sideways.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2017 9:31pm | Report

The only thing we had going for us was Twitch and they had enough CC to catch him if he ever mispositioned. Akali got curb stomped by Lux in lane. Swain didn't respect the potential for a Master Yi gank sufficiently a couple of times and died for his trouble, and one of the times if he just walked to me we would likely have been able to pick up a double kill. And Master Yi showed up Bot lane at a very inopportune moment for Twitch and Thresh so he managed to pick up some more kills there.

Last fight Swain suicides by deciding to auto a minion while running from them. That once moment where his character was frozen ended up getting him killed. I guess Thresh decided screw it, so when he got a hook on to Lux he took it into their entire team, with him and Swain dead and Twitch about to go down due to all the CC he was in the process of eating there was no way to stall it the game out since they had Baron and we had an inhibitor down.

Master Yi had an interesting start. He started my Wolves. I had Blue warded and Akali was watching the only corridor I think he could have come through so he must have run through after she moved or my Blue ward was deep enough into the camp that it didn't spot Mater Yi. I ended up almost killing Master Yi and Smiteed Blue away from him, so my only loss in the mater was giving up my position and Wolves. We could have killed Master Yi had Akali bothered to roam to intercept him, but she didn't so we didn't get to clean him up.

He was pretty aggressive at trying to counter jungle. I had a suspcion he might try to rotate to my Raptors after the attempt at Blue and sure enough he was over there.

With how behind Akali was and how underfarmed Swain was, I think we only win this if we were a little more respectful of Master Yi ganks and save all our peel for Master Yi later in the game to keep him off of Twitch.

Well that is enough of Friday night ranked for me. I've found it is usually a **** show, I guess with everyone being off of school and/or drinking at the end of the week
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2017 5:57pm | Report

Had a good Fiora and a good Taliyah or at least they were better than their lane opponents and map aware. After I did my rotation from Blue > Wolves > Red, I took the blast plant over the Baron pit and went to see if I could spot Elise. I found her and then the she decided that she would try her luck with me and both my Bot and Top laner immediately converged on us which netted us a kill on Elise and IIRC a kill on Anivia or at least a good chunk of damage on her when she came and tried to help. Fiora was winning the matchup in Top lane without my help which is a good sign as that matchup can go either way. Fiora killed Riven again and Elise came in to try and clean up Fiora. I pinged Fiora back in and Elise manage to make good use of her Rappel to escape some of my CC, which let her get to the turret. I tanked the turret for Fiora as I endedup running out of mana. I died but we took out the Elise giving Fiora another kill and me and assist. Bot lane struggled in the early game. Soraka is kind of idiotic. You definitely can't outpoke her with Annie if you can hit Q. You'll run out of mana first, which I suspect is the same for a lot of poke supports, at least until you get some items. Anyway, they would not back when I told them I would hold their turret for them, which eventually led to their turret losing half its health rather than just a little bit of heatlh. But come Mid lane our Bot lane was able to ride on the success of our other lanes to help us force a surrender at 20.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide