Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2016 7:54pm | Report

Dysfunctional team with everyone off doing their own thing. Given that we weren't that far ahead and we didn't have a f'ing Sightstone because Sona didn't build one and didn't tell anyone that she wasn't. So lacking vision we had several avoidable deaths. Once I bought a Sightstone and got some vision down, oddly we stopped getting picked off and started winning the game. No idea why. Fortunately their team was more dysfunctional than ours, it just didn't show up until we could see them coming becasue of, you know, VISION. Thought we threw the game when Ryze teleported to one of their inner base turrets that the minion wave hadn't arrived at yet instead of the one we had a double minion wave at and I had already chunked for 3/4 of its health...like I said dysfunctional. Late game we managed to keep Ashe alive and were able to win fights against them, so were able to close it out with a win.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2016 10:25pm | Report

Ugh, Shaco who did invade me at my blue. I saw him coming and pinged him out. Talon came over to help but was only level 1. Shaco ended up with the upper hand on that one due to his box and I ended up dying. Warded the heck out of my jungle after that going Tracker's Knife and an early Vision Ward. We were able to spot him out running around in our jungle through that which stymied a number of his gank attempts. Illaoi just split pushed the whole game so we didn't really have her for team fights. Talon was able to frag Miss Fortune and occasionally Shaco so were able to make a lot of fights 4v4 that way and let Illaoi do her thing. Toward the end of the game we simply started outdoing them in team fights despite the wombo of and Miss Fortune Bullet Time into a Vel'Koz Life Form Disintegration Ray. Ow.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2016 10:34pm | Report

And the G train came to a stop with this one. Draven and Thresh got shat on in Bot. Then endless f'ing whining from Draven. No map control, we've been ganked a thousand times. Sorry dude, have three losing lanes, I am busy sticking fingers in the **** where I can and the two times I've come Bot you two haven't done ****. [Darius]] in Top was getting his butt handed to him by Illaoi. I clean up killed her twice.

Darius "Gragas could you come Top while I'm still alive?"
Me internal monologue "Oh boy".

Came top killed Illaoi again and even handed the kill to Darius. She continued to **** on him, so much that he leaves lanes and just starts letting her take towers so Fizz had to leave Mid and go take her out which he did. Draven and Thresh apparently had the same idea as everyone ended up in Mid for no real reason other than they didn't want to be in their lanes any more. Our grouped up fights didn't go much better and since it took three of us to kill Illoai at that point that pretty much let them do whatever else they wanted around the map. GG.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 5:34pm | Report

Helped Bot pick up a double kill. Finished off or killed Annie a couple of times. Helped Pantheon get away from a Master Yi gank, though unfortunately we couldn't turn it to pick up any kills. Jinx and Sion helped me get the first dragon after the double kill. Then Master Yi started camping Bot, which made their life hard. They managed to turn some and died some. I ended up going down their a few more times, all of which the Jinx seemed to forget. Anyway, Karthus scaled up and Jinx got big which allowed us to sew this one up.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 5:50pm | Report

Lucian Mid. Should have dodged, but chose not to. I guess I should have just camped this lane, because I figured he was in for a bad time once she hit level 6. However he died to her at least once before hitting level 6, so it wasn't looking pretty to start with. Missed a damn Smite on baron or clicked on Pantheon when he ulted in. So he won the Smite off. That is the second time that is happened to me off a Pantheon ult. I think the moral of that story is to not do Baron while Pantheon is up or if he has enough time to respawn before you can finish it. Gnar left off fighting Baron so that took that source of damage away and we didn't have a Blade of the Ruined King so were really weren't killing it very fast. Whoever said we would melt it was wrong about that. Maybe with Gnar's % health damage, but IIRC he went mega so we didn't have that. We should also have decided to turn and kill their team or finish Baron, but IIRC correctly there were only 3 or so of them up at the time and they were hanging back rather than trying to go in. After the match the Ezreal went full toxic idiot. No I didn't camp Mid because Lucian died early to Diana, which meant she was a level or two up. She could also simple kill him at will when she hit 6th level because the dunce didn't buy a Maw like I told him too.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 7:12pm | Report

I had a good early game, helping all my lanes pick up kills or assists, but I wasn't able to translate that into late game. Even if I got a good Cyclone too many of our team was either dead or chunked so much that they couldn't follow up. In one instance Quinn ended up killing me despite the fact that I cloned to lose aggro from her, but it didn't help and I'm pretty sure she didn't have Ture Sight in any form, so wasn't sure what was up with that. My duo partner said their turret dives were on point, so that meant Jinx was having a hard time of it, despite me helping Bot lane get an early lead.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 8:53pm | Report

Oy! This one turned epic. I though we had lost the game for sure after Ashe gave up 3 quick deaths to Lucian in laning phase, one really stupidly because we pinged out she was about to have visitors and she just kept farming away without a care. Shen really kept us in this game by porting in and helping to get Bot lane turned around. For part of laning phase they sieged us forever at our Mid outer and our Top outer turret. The Top outer turret defense felt like the turning point of the game. Before then we were behind, but we picked up a couple of kills there and that seemed to instill confidence in my team. I had a silly death during the siegeing of our Top turret as I though I could catch out Teemo but I missed and I should have ran like hell back to my turret, but I got CC locked and killed, which meant we didn't have my barrels to zone them.

Gragas is fun when you are on point with his barrels, but it sucks when the barrels do weird things in relation to where champions end up especially when terrain is involved.

I almost got Nami killed once when I tried to knock Lucian into our Bot inner turret but it put him close to Nami who was running away due to being really low on health. The turret almost ended him, but either I managed to get back on him or Nami turned and killed him because fortunately he ended up dying before he got Nami.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 6:36pm | Report

And another one bites the dust. Varus was killing Heimerdinger but he wasn't matching Heimerdinger in pressure, so I had Bot lane pushed into their turret and Mid lane pushed into their turret. Ganked Bot and Mid a couple of times, but kept dying in the process, so I wasn't getting to farm like I would have wanted to. Left Top on an island since Bot and Mid constantly needed help. Lee Sin got more work done as far as getting actual kills rather than just relieving a bit of pressure. We had a few moments here and there where we would pick up some kills, but they would just respawn and turn up the pressure again. Tried for a cheeky dragon steal but they still managed to get it despite me being a level higher than Lee so I ended up dying over it. Water dragon, so probably not worth my death, but as part of the process of trying to make more plays I'm going to lose out on some.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 7:55pm | Report

So we had an unranked Caitlyn and a Bronze 1 Soraka. WTF? And that lane was actually the least of my worries. Nasus who picked him into Volibear was getting pressure hard. I tried ganking for him, but I was still level 5 and either the the Nasus was too or he didn't use his ult. Volibear hit level 6 and managed to kill us both. I'm like really. All the CC between Nasus and myself and we can't kill him. And Ahri kept shooting her charms backwards. Like repeatedly. And of course the Lee Sin manages to actually pull off all the stupid plays, where even if he dies in the process he manages to kill two people. Werf. And everyone is just out of range of my ults so they get blown away from where I want them to go or I miss a point blank Body Slam because their entire team still has freaking team always has Flash up.

Games like these make me want to pull my hair out so I guess that means it is time for a break from ranked.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 8, 2016 9:34pm | Report

So apparently all AP runes Sona equals win lane, win game. About two minutes into laning phase she picked up a double kill. Ashe ended up huge right along side her and between the two they crushed any ganks or roams that came their way. GG

I needed a win, but...XD

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide