Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 8, 2017 10:43pm | Report

Hi I'm Malphite. I build full tank and have a built in shield. Hi I'm Fiora lol you armor and built in shield. Proceeds to 1 v 5 my team, despite have a relatively fed Cassiopeia.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 12:16am | Report

Our Bot lane was getting into it a bit, but they managed to do okay together in the end. Swain was good. Fiora died pretty early to Renekton with Ignite. And that was partially my fault as I accidentally put a 2nd point in Q instead of Body Slam. She did die several times but it was after taking turrets so she was drawing a lot of pressure to Top.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 12:20am | Report

Ended up playing with the Xerath from the previous game on the losing team. Apparently they had a mixup on who was support and who was jungle and so no one had Smite. Lulu camped Top and helped make Jax's life hell. I got the other lanes rolling and then we got Jax into another lane to catch up in farm, but mostly we were rolling over them in our other lanes. Everyone did well including the Jax under the circumstances. Oh, for some reason I skilled Q twice again before getting Body Slam which ended up getting me and Jax killed. Sad panda on that one.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 4:07pm | Report

And there has been a whole lot of fail since I checked in last. Ivern game we were actually winning until our Nautilus's thirst for blood resulted in several failed tower dive attempts. You would think that one would be enough...
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 7:58pm | Report

Dunno. Stole a bunch of Kha'Zix's camps in the early game. Helped Irelia get a kill on Fizz. Have a Lulu for shields me for shields, multiple redemptions to heal back up in fights and our team still can't win a team fight because Veigar is deleting two peope at a time if he catches them close enough together. Had some good momentum, but team decided that they wanted to siege Mid turret instead of rotating to the unguarded Bot turret with a minion wave approaching it. They all got deleted. Kind of turned their momentum back around in their favor. Overstay to try and end. Don't get a turret and lose half out team trying to get out. I like Ivern for simple counter jungling, but apparently there are more tricks I need to learn with him, because I can't seem to manage to turn out the 58% winrate that he apparently averages.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 8:35pm | Report
Hey Vex, glad to see you're still around kicking *** on here! Gratz on Gold and Vet promotion!
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 9:00pm | Report

Jeebus.

Two Barons.

We three inhibitored them twice.

No Nexus turrets left. Elder Dragon.

And we still almost manage to lose this one.

Ahri was freaking deleting everyone. That champion needs to be looked at. She used to be gankable in the early game. Would like that speed boost from her Q removed.

I farmed it up and took like a 5 minute dragon. Raptors > Wolves Smite > Gromp > Blue > Base for Hunter's Machete + a Control Ward. Get in the Dragon pit with two smite charges and you can take it out on your own.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2017 9:54pm | Report

Well apparently I need to go back to the formula that got me into Gold in the first place. Nasus Top and Shyvana jungle. Graves did a lot of work, including a couple of ganks to keep Fiora down. I am doing a more stacking oriented Nasus style this time around and I got Wither second because all the junglers seem like to gank when I'm level two. You might not get a kill, but you can generally do enough damage to force them out of lane or to play much more cautiously having likely burned through all their potions if they were able to stay in lane after.

Funny moment of the game was when Kalista ulted a rather low health Soraka at me under turret. I dodged and then happily snacked, I mean stacked Soraka being very happy to have her healing out of the equation.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2017 8:08am | Report
Hey Vex, glad to see you're still around kicking *** on here! Gratz on Gold and Vet promotion!

Hey OTG! Long time. Hope you are doing well!

Thanks for the stop in. I'm learning. Slowly, but learning. XD

And appreciate having a platform for documenting the process that MOBAFire provides. Gives me an outlet when I want to bang my head against a wall.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 10, 2017 9:22pm | Report

Our Swain lost to a Vladimir with no jungler intervention. Mind you that is a 57% winrate in favor of Swain. Suppose I should have bought and Executioner's Calling for a second item since no one else was building a Morellonomicon despite having three mages on our team. Problem is I died every time I got near the Vladimir despite building some MR so I doubt the item would have been useful. I wanted to try snowball Bot lane but they kept dying at odd intervals despite having some success here and there.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide