Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 134 of 431
Vorcia
<Member>
Vorcia's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 5:22am | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

If elise was tier 1 she would have been seen at worlds shes not tier 1 in any way she offers nothing that higher tier 2 dont do better. I would put her below Vi, Pantheon and Fiddle. 4th in tier 2.

I have actually statistics to back up my claims you guys got nothing she was not played at worlds not played in solo q any more if she was that good she would be.

All im saying you had her over rated for long time not just this patch shes not been a top 5 jungler since golem changes.

This list doesn't match what you see in game. In fact, it's rather bad to make your picks in solo queue based on this list. Elise jungle has been garbage in Solo for the longest time, but her mobility, pick-off playstyle, ability to secure objectives, and rather strong early game made her a very good pick in competitive, mostly for pick comps.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 7:16am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Ranged hard cc?

Fabulous :D

Now its a 1 sec stun and they made it alot harder to hit from range.

some amazing ranged stu it is when most elises need to repel in first near melee range to land it.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 8:53am | Report
If you rappelled in you're already dealing damage, if you have two spiderlings and redbuff it's already some good pressure and it eases the Cocoon landing.

I personally find I cannot play Elise on soloqueue now, but I still do on ranked teams. She demands a lot of coordination but is really rewarding if people work together properly, not to mention she's really scary early/midgame if fed (like any top jungler tbh)
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 9:38am | Report
Cocoon has the same range as Death Sentence, just about the same hitbox width, and a more instantaeneous cast speed. It's far from impossible to hit, and it allows for very easy CC chaining with coordinated allies
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 12:19pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

repel

Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 12:25pm | Report

Why can't I give you any more Rep...
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:19pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

Now its a 1 sec stun and they made it alot harder to hit from range.

some amazing ranged stu it is when most elises need to repel in first near melee range to land it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jrzwh/worlds_stats_508_61120_of_champions_were/

15 picks at worlds. Some great stats you've got there pal. That is triple all of pantheon vi and fiddle combined btw. Just thought you'd like to know.

Way to completely run away from the pro player and bias points after getting slaughtered on them, classic cooper.

Its a one second stun at level 1 only, and who cares if it is hard to hit? You can layer it on with other CC making it impossible to miss, and you can throw it out randomly because it is RANGED and SAFE. Your points are awful.

When are you going to stop spouting idiocy?
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 4:21pm | Report

Why can't I give you any more Rep...

you can only give up to 10 reps per person sadly
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 6:20pm | Report

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jrzwh/worlds_stats_508_61120_of_champions_were/

15 picks at worlds. Some great stats you've got there pal. That is triple all of pantheon vi and fiddle combined btw. Just thought you'd like to know.

Way to completely run away from the pro player and bias points after getting slaughtered on them, classic cooper.

Its a one second stun at level 1 only, and who cares if it is hard to hit? You can layer it on with other CC making it impossible to miss, and you can throw it out randomly because it is RANGED and SAFE. Your points are awful.

When are you going to stop spouting idiocy?

Quoted:
Its a one second stun at level 1 only
Its a 1 sec stun for early-mid game its not any better until lvl 8 and not per nerf 1.5 until lvl 10. Assuming you max e second some players do w.

Quoted:
who cares if it is hard to hit?
Everyone a champion reliability is a huge factor if there good or not elise e can be unreliable.

Quoted:

As for worlds yes your right i was wrong but shes also still over rated on this list and has been for a very long time. Hes diffidently not above Jarvan or Rengar and has not been top 3 like you have her for a very long time.

Also i still think vi and fiddle are still better i just dont see what elise offers at all to a team what so ever there are better early gamer gankers, better tanks and so on. I guess shes good if you need magic damage jungler?
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2014 6:29pm | Report

Rappel Repel same thing.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide