Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

7.4 Tier List + AMA

Creator: H4xDefender February 20, 2014 5:06pm
4307 posts - page 195 of 431
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 3:39pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
If your a good support players you can also make more plays or picks with annie or morg.
That depends on the match-up, but, generally, both Annie and Morgana are less effective when behind than Nami is. Nami kinda fills the role Sona used to fill, Annie and Morgana are entirely different.

Quoted:
If i wanted to carry as a support i would take them two any day over nami.
You know perfectly well Nami isn't a carry support so that argument is totally invalid in this situation. Neither is Morgana, oh wait.

I'd rather play Vel'Koz support over either of those if I was going for a carry support, given that he's just bot lane ebola.
H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 4:00pm | Report
Nami's lane presence is wayy stronger than both Annie and Morgana and she can disengage better than them as well. Bubble isn't quite as strong a catch spell as tibbers or morg bind, but its still something, and she has tidal wave as well.

Mordekaiser is completely worthless in higher level play. He provides no cc, pushes all the time, and has no escape. On top of all of that, his burst isn't even long range, nor is it particularly large. Yorick is at least a lane bully who can potentially win you the game by pressing R on your ad carry if he gets fed, and on top of that he is tanky.

AD ezreal of course. His waveclear isn't that bad, especially because if you land a few good mystic shots the enemy laner will probably be zoned from the wave as opposed to pushing you in. You have ult for emergencies as well.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 4:04pm | Report

I'd rather play Vel'Koz support over either of those if I was going for a carry support, given that he's just bot lane ebola.

Why does everyone think that :[
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 4:05pm | Report
Why does everyone think that :[
maybe because it's true? :P
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 4:09pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:

i wanted to

Yes, I'm sure that's where the problem lies.

Also, Morgana doesn't carry for ****; the only reason Morgana ever became popular as a support is because she countered all the top tier champions.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 5:07pm | Report

Yes, I'm sure that's where the problem lies.

Also, Morgana doesn't carry for ****; the only reason Morgana ever became popular as a support is because she countered all the top tier champions.
I dont agree im able to win more games on Morg she can do much more without her team. Nami needs her team to do anything, at least with morg and annie i feel i can do alot more and solo out people and catch them out nami im waiting for my team or staying back healing and then ulting.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 5:15pm | Report
Cooper112 wrote:
I dont agree im able to win more games on Morg she can do much more without her team.

I'm sorry, I should've said “ Morgana doesn't carry for **** against people who are at least half decent at playing this game”, my mistake.

Cooper112 wrote:
Nami needs her team to do anything, at least with morg and annie i feel i can do alot more and solo out people and catch them out nami im waiting for my team or staying back healing and then ulting.

Every support needs a team to win the game, hell, that's what the role implies. Just the fact that Annie can one-shot someone that doesn't mean that Annie actually carries the game. People who play Nami well, will be able to carry far more games – as far that's possible as a support – than those who play Morgana or Annie; there's more versatility.

She's no Thresh though.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 6:07pm | Report

I'm sorry, I should've said “ Morgana doesn't carry for **** against people who are at least half decent at playing this game”, my mistake.

Every support needs a team to win the game, hell, that's what the role implies. Just the fact that Annie can one-shot someone that doesn't mean that Annie actually carries the game. People who play Nami well, will be able to carry far more games – as far that's possible as a support – than those who play Morgana or Annie; there's more versatility.

She's no Thresh though.

Of course you need your team somewhat to win but Morg and Annie need them less. Maybe its at level im playing at im only plat 5 right now but i still finding more success with them when i play sup there my default.
Cooper112
<Member>
Cooper112's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 7:17pm | Report
Also i think Nidalee is best jungler atm for solo q especially she is alot like lee sin before his nerfs her early game is broken and she snowballs super hard kinda broken and she takes less skill to use easy champion to play.
njdfan
<Member>
njdfan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2015 10:09pm | Report
Is this list pretty accurate for 5v5 unranked? I dont play ranked games or the ones where you ban champs. Thinking about buying a champ and while I dont necessarily want a Tier 1 champ, I definitely don't want one of the worst ones it their respective lane.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide