Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ahri Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Creator: Diesel December 9, 2011 7:45pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 8:01am | Report

I believe "hybrid pen" will simply provide half the ArP and half the Mpen that current marks+quints will. IE: ArP marks=12 ArP Mpen marks=12 Mpen so hybrid will be ~6arp/6mpen. Include quints and you'll be around 12mpen/arp over all?

As for "no CS" supports. That is NOT the only way to play them. That is the way they are played because everyone thinks that the pros are infaulible with the metas they "develope" over time.

As far as I know they said for hybrid penetration runes that they will be better than half ArP/MrP. So example(NOT REAL DATA): if you get 5 Armor Penetration and 5 Magic Resistance Penetration from 9 marks, with hybrid penetration you'll get 6 of each. That means that they will be more viable for champions like Akali, Kayle and such that could benefit from hybrid pen, but it will be still better for AD to take only ArP and AP only MrP.

The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 11:17am | Report
Zoki wrote:

As far as I know they said for hybrid penetration runes that they will be better than half ArP/MrP. So example(NOT REAL DATA): if you get 5 Armor Penetration and 5 Magic Resistance Penetration from 9 marks, with hybrid penetration you'll get 6 of each. That means that they will be more viable for champions like Akali, Kayle and such that could benefit from hybrid pen, but it will be still better for AD to take only ArP and AP only MrP.

I think you got the idea, but your numbers are wrong. You wouldnt get 6 of each, you would get 3 of each for a total of 6 points. But yea, saying those would give half the actual value would be pointless because you would just have to put 4/5 of Arpen+MPen in order to reach the same result.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 11:24am | Report
Lol what part of "So example(NOT REAL DATA)" before the numbers don't you understand? :P

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2011 11:31am | Report
well EXCUSEEEE ME :P
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide