Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best champ in ARAM?

Creator: CrimsonSkyz November 19, 2012 4:25pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 22, 2012 11:15am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

And don't forget AP Master Yi... hate that bastard.

^

I am also including my own opinions into the chart :3
MUGETSU
Currently on vacation~
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 1:29pm | Report
So after playing a few times with Nunu & Willump in ARAM I find him to be OP. I build him as AP Nunu & Willump. His Ice Blast hits for a lot and is spammable with some CDR. Consume gives him great sustain which is important in the Proving Grounds map. This is how I usually build him:
Boots + 2x Doran's Rings + 2x Health Potions
-> Sorcerer's Shoes
-> Rabadon's Deathcap
-> Hextech Revolver
-> Lich Bane

By the time I get to Lich Bane the game is pretty much over. If it continues then I would buy Banshee's Veil.
Balance is key
Currently on vacation~
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2012 8:03pm | Report
That build looks really squishy, you're not getting raped? o.o
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 7:34am | Report
I always get fed as Nunu & Willump and out level the enemy team so the build's squishiness is no problem. I rhape them not the other way around :D
There probably will be a time when I won't get fed as Nunu & Willump but it hasn't happened yet.

Edit:

After playing more games on ARAM I was on a team with a Heimerdinger or against one frequently. In each game he was always on the winning team. His Hextech Micro-Rockets are great for poke and securing kills; his H-28G Evolution Turrets are extremely annoying and good at zoning effectively; and his ch-1 concussion grenade is very rewarding if tossed properly.

This Heimerdinger I played with didn't die to the enemy team the entire game! He committed suicide to buy new items though. After that he never died again.

IDK why Diana bought Trinity Force when she was stacking so much AP. Nasus carried us hard with his build! Blitzcrank did really good with his grabs and got us a lot of kills/assists. Apparently his friend was spectating the match and saw the enemy team pinging Blitzcrank like crazy. I bought Phantom Dancer just for fun :D.

Malphite stacked too much armor. That Twisted Fate and Ashe build lol. Amumu didn't buy any MR :( Wukong probably should have bought Trinity Force instead of Frozen Mallet since he was shutting everyone down and getting somewhat fed.

Edit2: The time finally came when I didn't get fed as Nunu & Willump :(. Nunu & Willump does horribly against those super poke champs like Nidalee, Lux, etc. But if the team doesn't have any CC to stop his ultimate Absolute Zero, Nunu & Willump can get super fed and snowball hard(literally and figuratively :D)!
Unleash the Beast
Currently on vacation~
1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide