Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Can I upgrade my PC?

Creator: KingCashew July 27, 2014 8:23pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
KingCashew
<Member>
KingCashew's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:52pm | Report
Latest Legend like I said I do not know that much about this PC stuff and I gave him what information I can find which looked kind of helpful, sorry if this is "frowned upon" but it looks like enough to work with.
KingCashew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:55pm | Report
Is it bad if the computer is about 10 years old?
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 4:21pm | Report
well, let's put it this way...

You ever hear of Dog years? It's the same thing with computers. As the standards for Computer technology keep rising and rising what was the best no longer remains the best. The standard hard drive back then was 250-500GBs whereas now we have 5TB, which is a 1000% increase from back then. Everything is faster and more efficient with each passing year.

But as Latest Legend said, I'm just being nice right now. If this was another "why am I losing ranked games so much?" which is frowned upon here and often trolled into the ground. which by all rights this should have been trolled into the ground because this is just so very similar to those other types of threads.
KingCashew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 5:03pm | Report
Well thanks for the help I appreciate it. I'm not sure why this would be trolled but I guess this is how this forum is.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 5:31pm | Report
The big thing in this community is self reliance. You have so much information available to you already if you would just try.
KingCashew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 6:48pm | Report
Forums usually are supposed to be helpful right? That is why most people post to get help right? I am just trying to get some options here to see what I can do. Of course I am trying just seeing what can I do.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 6:51pm | Report
KingCashew wrote:
Forums usually are supposed to be helpful right? That is why most people post to get help right? I am just trying to get some options here to see what I can do. Of course I am trying just seeing what can I do.

Quote me the page where it says that this forum is supposed to be helping people with upgrading their PC.
KingCashew
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 7:00pm | Report
Where did I say "this forum"? I said forums did not say this one in general and it says post stuff related to LOL and this is related to LOL because I want to play it but got to upgrade please if your not here to help you don't have to be commenting.
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 7:04pm | Report

Quote me the page where it says that this forum is supposed to be helping people with upgrading their PC.
pretty much this. I know I helped you out but that was just because I had nothing better to do. This isn't a PC Forum. This is a League of Legends Forum. And most of us just would have just helped enough to say "look here instead" because we believe in self reliance here.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 7:07pm | Report
KingCashew wrote:
Where did I say "this forum"? I said forums did not say this one in general and it says post stuff related to LOL and this is related to LOL because I want to play it but got to upgrade please if your not here to help you don't have to be commenting.

I'd like people not to tell others what this forum is and isn't about. Forums aren't even supposed to help people in general, they're just a place to be social. Sure you can ask others to help you out but no one is obliged to do so, especially when the subject of the question has little to nothing to do with the subject of the forum.

My advice is to list LoL's specs and your PC's on a PC forum and try your luck there.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide