Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Draven Fan Thread (discuss good games, builds,...

Creator: xchinchillakillax October 5, 2012 11:42am
1 2 3 4
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 8:52am | Report

You were Lux and I was Draven. You had some early lag issues. As well going aggro against a Blitz is a gamble. I agree I needed to be more aggressive though, or I generally should. Double Doran's early isn't a bad thing, I just like getting BT ASAP :P

some lag issues.

Yeh, got pulled in by the blitz almost every time i got into lane :D the shield shielded me for long enough for you to grab kills from it :p

Not tooo much of a gamble if you're using minions for protection.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 4:25pm | Report
I did use the creeps, the issue is when any blitz player starts walking on someone to land a power fist. That can remove the creep block tactic entirely. If he walks to me I can start burning him down, but their ADC should be walking up too which means if he does land power fist, I get hit for free damage. I'm not saying that is always the case, but most competent Blitz players understand that landing their grab isn't always the proper initiator.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 4:31pm | Report
I do double dorans into BT personally. But then I also build the Trinity Force on Draven which apparently makes my preferences invalid to some. :/
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 6:09pm | Report
The idea is solid IMO, TriForce has good utility which works on Draven and Draven (if he catches Axes like a boss) can keep sheen procs coming from blood rush all day. BUT it doesn't fit for me because he only scales from AD. It's preference I suppose though. ^_^

EDIT: CURSE YOU YOUR DRAVEN GUIDE IS ALREADY HIGHER RATED FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU jk ;P
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide