Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Live Champions' Design Statuses - Learn and...

Creator: JunSupport August 2, 2011 12:31pm
Queso
<Member>
Queso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 11:04pm | Report
JunSupport wrote:

And oh my, Singed nerf. Brilliant.

I'm fairly certain the nerf is going to be removing the bonus Ability Power from Insanity potion. I can't find where I saw that, but if it's true then he should be fine.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 11:11pm | Report
Honestly, that's not his real issue.
IMO, it's the amount of stats he gets from it. Not the ones that he gets. If they toned the HP5 and all the other stats back a bit, I think it would make him a bit better.
Of course, as his ult stands right now, it encourages him to stick around while using it. He deals the most damage then.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 11:14pm | Report
Honestly, i feel that singed's problem is Empowered Bulwark.
Tri lane for life.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 11:20pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Do you feel like it was put in as afterthought?
I mean, it fits well with his kit and all. He needs mana to keep poison trail going on and because fling costs absurd amounts of mana. It just feels like the amount it gives is overkill where it's at and would be terrible if it were any lower.
True love is found only in yourself.
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2011 11:39pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Do you feel like it was put in as afterthought?
I mean, it fits well with his kit and all. He needs mana to keep poison trail going on and because fling costs absurd amounts of mana. It just feels like the amount it gives is overkill where it's at and would be terrible if it were any lower.

It's similar to Jax/Vlad passive.

If you want a character to build mana, you don't directly give a steroid to mana, you make an ability scale with it or something.

When you have an ability that turns 1 stat into another stat, then you get stat inflation, which makes a character with a decent kit wildly strong in late game, and usually really bad early game.

Characters like Jax wouldn't be strong without their passives.

In order for characters like singed to not snowball wildly with kills/farm, you would need to change his passive.

I feel a Riftwalk/ Living Artillery like "more damage, more mana" thing with his poison would work pretty nicely, and you could increase the time it lingers then, so standing in it/right clicking singed isn't that good.
Tri lane for life.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
JunSupport's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2011 12:22pm | Report
Temzilla wrote:

Herp. No, that's just what makes him tanky. Stat-conversion passives are only looked down upon when they contribute hyper-offensively or offensive-to-defense.
A.K.A.: pre-rework Kayle, Vlad, Jax, etc..

Temzilla wrote:

I feel a Riftwalk/ Living Artillery like "more damage, more mana" thing with his poison would work pretty nicely, and you could increase the time it lingers then, so standing in it/right clicking singed isn't that good.

Derp.

Riftwalk and Living Artillery are ultimates with spammable zone utility. That's why they have snowballing mana costs.
Think about how ridiculous Kassadin and Kog'Maw are when they carry blue buff. It's fricking horrendous for the enemy, if the player knows what he's doing.

Poison Trail doesn't have nearly as abuse-scary. It's also not as powerful as an ultimate.

I'd have to side with the whispers of reducing the AP he receives that Queso mentioned.
If his problem Insanity Potion giving too many stats, just gut one of them. Something people won't notice is gone.

They already removed his AD. Removing his AP won't hurt anyone since Singed is played as a main-tank anyway.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>
~ Keeping this sig classy ~

Guides of Mine - Click the... Eh... Come back later

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2011 10:00am | Report
This is a bit late but.......

ATTENTION LEBLANC USERS:

Quoted:
Shurelia did research on LeBlanc and as a team we decided it is okay to have a champion with her power level curve (extremely strong early and mid but tapers off late). Unless the community really wants us to homogenize her power curve we have no immediate changes for LeBlanc.

aka: We're fine with LeBlanc seeming OP early and less-useful late game.

-gets in Freud position-

So... how does this make you feeeeeel?
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

~Undergoing barbaric-Destruction, tasteful-Renovation, and blasphemous-Reconstruction soonâ„¢~
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 4, 2011 2:14pm | Report
Twitch update.

They're reversing the change of making Expunge his ultimate. They're going back to his old kit (but using the new stealth) because of the heavy feedback received.

Guinsoo's last post on the matter suggests Twitch will get a charge system on Spray and Pray making it similar to Missile Barrage.

Assuming it was a sort of toggle, I think that would be really cool.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 8:35am | Report
LOL so the feedback was opinonated or from people who tested the new kit? I thought expunge as an ultimate was gonna be badass. Apparently people hate OP.....

And I'm fine with Leblanc having an awesome early mid mediocre late. Forces teams to get **** done if they wanna win.
JunSupport
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 8, 2011 4:08pm | Report
@JEFFY40HANDS:

Actual testers.

When you think about it, Expunge is more of a combo-finisher, not an ultimate. Having it on a lower cooldown would be preferred.
~ Gentlemen Cho'Gath ~
┌──┐
┴──┴
< ಠ,....,ರೃ>

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide